• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

10000+ udemy accounts with courses (Updated Frequently)

Yeap link dead bro. I am very interested in this.

Sorry note sure about what happen,
cracked few more for fun, added to list and modified thread, enjoy :)

Damn that's a huge list :) What can I say, thanks buddy :) We should tread lightly..

Reactions: yourypro
Once I got an account with 13000 courses in it and lost course purchased like 3 month ago.. I couldn't help not to change the email haha .. still got that account :p I think the owner is not with us anymore haha (dark humour meme here)

Once I got an account with 13000 courses in it and lost course purchased like 3 month ago.. I couldn't help not to change the email haha .. still got that account :p I think the owner is not with us anymore haha (dark humour meme here)

13.000???? It must be the owner of Udemy or else how can someone buy that? :)

I do hope he is a billionaire who is still with us who also doesn't care about it :D In the meantime, I'd appreciate if you can save me downloading those courses (wink wink)

I just downloaded 20 courses and it's already 20gb. Ain't nobody has that kind of storage :D

Anyway, thanks a lot bro for sharing good stuff for us. This community has been growing on me for some time and thanks Babak for creating it.

I am trying to share all I got from time to time and I hope everyone can do.

Hmm I have unlimited Google drive .. I can make team drive for us , so you can use as will ..

Btw I will cross 40tb soon on my drive .. do you guys think Google will block me ?

• Haha
Reactions: purity
I don't think it's a good idea to create a team drive for now. It can be abused easily.

Also, I believe size is no problem for Google but if a lot of people from different locations start uploading and downloading from your storage, it can be problematic as probably Google will think this drive is being used by Pirated content and distribution of them.

Reactions: purity
Hmm I have unlimited Google drive .. I can make team drive for us , so you can use as will ..

Btw I will cross 40tb soon on my drive .. do you guys think Google will block me ?
40tb is huge :D ultimate drive is only for education i think

Reactions: miyojin
I don't think it's a good idea to create a team drive for now. It can be abused easily.

Also, I believe size is no problem for Google but if a lot of people from different locations start uploading and downloading from your storage, it can be problematic as probably Google will think this drive is being used by Pirated content and distribution of them.
Updated the list, added another 1000 + 5000

Last edited:
Reactions: miyojin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock