• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

-- Sold Out -- Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShelShock

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Apr 22, 2019
Mandalore
$5.00 Unlimited Alpha Re-Seller Account
(order now) Promo Code: 9A46S4HQYF
Price stays the same as long as you keep the account.

What is Alpha Re-Seller? Make unlimited Master Reseller account, WHM Accounts, and Cpanel Accounts!!!

Unlimited (Un-metered) Storage / Bandwidth
Unlimited cPanel Accounts
No Adult Content
No Illegal Activity!
No Spamming
No Phishing
Just be legal and you will be fine.

This is a great deal!

tester, as this seems to be new. need old user to review, or get a copy for me, and write a review

Sorry I do not have a test site setup for it. I do not really know any host that offers a test site.

Last edited:
If I purchase now for 1 month and then paying month for month .. will the price always be $5?

Reactions: ShelShock
Not to be funny but if something looks too good to be true then it usually is. How long have you been in operation? I know we all like a deal but at that price - seems odd!

Not to be funny but if something looks too good to be true then it usually is. How long have you been in operation? I know we all like a deal but at that price - seems odd!
You don’t have to buy. This is just a special I am running. I been in business for a 4 years, mainly computer repair but started doing hosting 2 years ago. I am only selling a few of these before closing the deal so the server doesn’t get full. Thanks for the comment.

Reactions: miyojin and Phrozen
Due to people abusing the servers, I am ending all deals immediately. I hate that it takes one person to screw the deal up for everyone. If you do want to truly get hosted, and use our service for good please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock