• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

$5 RESELLER cPanel/WHM ACCOUNTS (DEAL ENDED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogusheart

Banned member
Banned User
Jul 10, 2018
UK | TH
DEAL ENDED
💰⭐February cPanel/WHM Special Offer ⭐💰
ONLY 10 RESELLER ACCOUNTS FOR SALE
£3.82 (5USD) Per month (recurring monthly payments, cancel anytime)
Trusted Hosting provider, est. 2016.
>>USE CODE: 3A6WPPXQH8<<
Link to shop
ORDERS CAN TAKE 12HRS TO PROCESS(Usually Instant)
---
👉ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE PM ME👈
---
WHM Access: Yes
cPanel Accounts: Unlimited
SSD Storage: Unlimited
Transfer: Unmetered
Domains: Unlimited
SQL Databases: Unlimited
Mailboxes: Unlimited
cPanel® Control Panel
Hourly & Daily Backups
Free SSL Certificates
Softaculous 1-Click App Installer
Website Builder
FTP Access
---
FAQ:
What is Reseller hosting? - Reseller hosting allows you to create unlimited cPanel accounts
Do I get support? - Yes you do get support, we use a ticket system where its monitored between 9AM-6PM GMT
Who is this service for?
- Web Designers, starter businesses, and people looking for an additional income.
Is this the same server as your High LVE hosting? - No we don't mix resellers with our high LVE hosting.
Who supports my customers? - You are expected to support your customers with their queries, if you can't fix them you open a ticket with our support.
How long does it take to setup my account? - We will have your account up and running within 24hrs
How do I create cPanel accounts? - You get access to your own personal WHM control panel to administer your users.
---
TOS:
NO PERSONAL FILE HOSTING (Eg. MOVIES, PICS, MUSIC)
NO po**
NO BULK MAILER
NO SPAMMING
NO ILLEGAL CONTENT (Warez etc)
48HRS REFUND AVAILABLE
I HAVE ALL RIGHTS TO DECLINE YOUR CUSTOM
^^(Due to multiple users wasting my time, and resources)^^

---
Other Links
High LVE Hosting - £3 P/M
Master Reseller Hosting - £10.99 P/M

Last edited:
Reactions: nufairnuha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adityaj
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock