• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

5000 Real Instagram Likes - Only $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

madddgamer

Trusted Seller
Apr 28, 2019
Providing 5000 Non-Drop Instagram Likes for $5

What You Get
5000 likes on any instagram picture or video
- If 5000 is too much with your current follower amount, check out the packages below

Packages
PackageLikesPrice
Package A
2000 Likes
$3.50
Package B
2500 Likes
$3.75
Package C
3000 Likes
$4
Package D
3500 Likes
$4.25
Package E
4000 Likes
$4.50
Package F
4500 Likes
$4.75
Package G
5000 Likes
$5

Why You Need More Likes
When Instagram updated their algorithm, they made it so posts getting more engagement
appears on timelines more often than posts that don’t get much engagement.

What this means for you is the more likes and comments your post receive, the
more the people who follow you will see your posts and that in turn leads to more engagement.

More likes on a single post also increases your chances of landing on the Explore Page.

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is this safe?
A: Yes. This is 100% safe.

Q: Will my likes drop?
A: No. The biggest difference between purchasing likes and followers is that followers drop, while likes rarely drop.
If your likes drop, I will add more for you, free of charge.

Q: Do you need my login info?
A: No. All I need is a link to the image(s) you would like me to apply the likes to.

Q: Can I split the likes between different images and videos?
A: Yes. No more than 5 images /videos though.

Q: You’re new here, do you offer a demo?
A: Yes. I will provide 500 likes for free to the first 10 commenters interested in the deal.
Must be willing to leave a comment to confirm my service.

Terms and Conditions
1. Username can not be changed while likes are being added.
2. Account can not be private

Payment Information
  • Price: $5
  • Accepted Payments: PayPal and BTC
  • Delivery Time: 24 hours or less

500 FREE likes to the first 10 commenters
MUST leave a review if receiving free likes

13198 13199

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
Can i have the 500 likes sample? Do you sell followers too?

PM me the link to the post or posts if you'd like to split the 500 between different posts. Sorry, I don't sell followers at the moment, but will in the future.

I want to test the drop level.. Then I would buy :)

That's fair. PM me the link to the post or posts if you'd like to split the 500 free likes between different posts and you can test that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock