• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advanced Custom Fields Pro  - Premium WordPress Plugin

Advanced Custom Fields Pro - WordPress Plugins v6.2.9

No permission to download
Sorry, but I need help. I active this, but this plugins not available to Norebro that always Not Installed in status.

Reactions: Galactus
Babak updated Advanced Custom Fields - WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.8.1

Download Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.8.1 - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v5.8.1 =
Release Date - 3 June 2019

• New - Added "Preview Size" and "Return Format" settings to the Gallery field.
  • Tweak - Improved metabox styling for Gutenberg.
  • Tweak - Changed default "Preview Size" to medium for the Image field.
  • Fix - Fixed bug in media modal causing the primary button text to disappear after editing an image.
  • Fix - Fixed bug preventing the TinyMCE Advanced...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: behindu
Hello friends,
Sorry for this technical question. Ok to create fields in back-end with ACF, all is easy... but i bug to display the value in the woocommerce archive product page.
I get the ID but no the value ! Could you help me ;-)
Where is my error :
(add at the end of my oceanwp children theme)

function shop_display_post_meta() {

global $product;
$_themat = get_field( '_themat' );

if ( ! empty( $_themat ) ) {
echo '<div class="product-meta"><span class="product-meta-title"></span> ' . ucfirst( $_themat ) . '</div>';
}
}

add_action( 'ocean_after_archive_product_title', 'shop_display_post_meta', 9 );

Thanks to you !

Babak updated Advanced Custom Fields - WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.8.2

Download Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.8.2 - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v5.8.2 =
Release Date - 15 July 2019

• Fix - Fixed bug where validation did not prevent new user registration.
  • Fix - Fixed bug causing some "reordered" metaboxes to not appear in the Gutenberg editor.
  • Fix - Fixed bug causing WYSIWYG field with delayed initialization to appear blank.
  • Fix - Fixed bug when editing a post and adding a new tag did not refresh metaboxes.
  • Dev - Added...

Babak updated Advanced Custom Fields Pro - WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.8.3

Download Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.8.3 - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v5.8.3 =
Release Date - 7 August 2019

• Tweak - Changed Options Page location rules to show "page_title" instead of "menu_title".
  • Fix - Fixed bug causing Textarea field to incorrectly validate maxlength.
  • Fix - Fixed bug allowing Range field values outside of the min and max settings.
  • Fix - Fixed bug in block RegExp causing some blocks to miss the "acf/pre_save_block" filter.
  • Dev -...

Babak updated Advanced Custom Fields Pro - WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.8.4

Download Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.8.4 - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v5.8.4 = Release Date - 3 September 2019

• New - Optimized Relationship field by delaying AJAX call until UI is visible.
  • Fix - Fixed bug incorrectly escaping HTML in the Link field title.
  • Fix - Fixed bug showing Discussion and Comment metaboxes for newly imported field groups.
  • Fix - Fixed PHP warning when loading meta from Post 0.
  • Dev - Ensure Checkbox field value is an array even when...

Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.8.5

Download Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.8.5 - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v5.8.5 = Release Date - 8 October 2019

• New - Added new choice "Add" to the User Form location rule.
  • New - Optimized acf_form() logic when used in combination with acf_register_form().
  • Fix - Fixed bug causing incorrect field order after sync.
  • Fix - Fixed bug reverting the first field type to Text in Firefox version 69.0.1.
  • Fix - Fixed bug causing tinymce...

Reactions: ankers

Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.8.6

Download Advanced Custom Fields Pro v5.8.6 - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v5.8.6 = Release Date - 24 October 2019

• New - Added more data to Google Maps field value including place_id, street_name, country and more.
  • Fix - Fixed bug in Gallery field incorrectly displaying .pdf attachments as icons.
  • Fix - Fixed bug in Checkbox field missing "selected" class after "Toggle All".
  • Dev - Added compatibility for Attachments in the Post Taxonomy location rule.
  • Dev - Added...

Reactions: p.majax
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock