• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.3.9

No permission to download
NOTE: For me the activation worked but I don;t know if you can download any demo data but you can give a try and tell us. (Because I downloaded the nulled version, I installed the demo data then I put the new version and I activated)

Now Babak update to version 21.1.2 and you might think if there is any activation method for this version, so you can try this:

open from \wp-content\themes\betheme\functions\admin the class-mfn-dashboard.php file

go to line 184 and change
PHP:
$response = $this->remote_post('register', $args);
to
PHP:
$response['success'] = 'success';

go to line 304 and change
PHP:
to
PHP:

go to line 343 and change
PHP:
to
PHP:

then open your website, go to betheme dashboard and register the theme with any activation code, I tryied 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 and worked.

Good luck! Let us know if this method works to download demo data! Cheers 🍻

Babak updated BeTheme - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v21.1.3

Download BeTheme v21.1.3 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v21.1.3 – March 25, 2019

• Fixed: Equal Height of Items in wrap - Hover Color item - Box size
  • Improved: Muffin Builder - Code improvement and class/file names adjustment
  • Pre-built website: Resort 2, Product 4

Core theme files locations and names were changed. Please update the whole theme folder.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: dannybest
hello istale the theme but I do not sell sale I am new in this I would like to know what I can do to have the complete theme

offtopic: zorerkek or Babak, I just compare the nulled v21.1.3 and original v21.1.2 both from here and I understand what zorerkek did with the script to nulled, the point is I want to learn some php code so I can help the community in the future can you point what to learn and some tips?

Reactions: 1nf0t3ch
Hello, I can't edit anything on the template using the muffin builder. It just keeps loading but won't update. Is there something I am missing please?
@Babak @zorerkek
i think header builder v1.0.4 released
let me 5 min to share latest version

Hello, I can't edit anything on the template using the muffin builder. It just keeps loading but won't update. Is there something I am missing please?
@Babak @zorerkek
header builder latest version
v1.0.4
* Added: Icon item - Houzz & WhatsApp icons

also i test it on local everything work fine
its better increase
PHP Max Input Vars
PHP Time Limit
PHP Memory Limit
you can find more detail here:
wp-admin/admin.php?page=be-status
proof:

header builder latest version
v1.0.4
* Added: Icon item - Houzz & WhatsApp icons

also i test it on local everything work fine
its better increase
PHP Max Input Vars
PHP Time Limit
PHP Memory Limit
you can find more detail here:
wp-admin/admin.php?page=be-status
proof:

Thank you. Although the previous one also worked perfectly on local. As soon as I uploaded it. I just got stuck in the page updating area. Will try this and let you know.

Thank you.

Thank you. Although the previous one also worked perfectly on local. As soon as I uploaded it. I just got stuck in the page updating area. Will try this and let you know.

Thank you.
im sure your host have problem :D

im sure your host have problem :D

Still the same issues man. I have checked my system status, memory limit and all. I have also uploaded a screenshot of my system status and also another one showing the problem.

Kindly check.

Attachments

• Screenshot (131).png
    Screenshot (131).png
    76.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot (132).png
    Screenshot (132).png
    102 KB · Views: 65
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock