• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

( Blog ) Rank Math Vs Yoast SEO vs All in One SEO Pack

squirrly SEO or seopress better than all that sh** for who dont know seo
To compare RankMath vs Yoast vs AIO SEO
both are ok for seo but for me Best is Yoast

I switch between them to test, use same setting (as import setting between them)
Rankmath can not fast index and ranking like yoast, ranking grow with yoast like charm
i tested my self
you can try your self too
nobody paid for me like tons post of rankmath
aio seo : forget it

Last edited:
I have taken time to go through all the reviews made as regards to the Rankmath SEO plugin and this is my take on it below:

Rankmath is not as good as it sounds. If it is as good as it sounds why are all the reviews about it online positive yet we hardly see top performing sites on search engines who are using it.

Secondly, This is the only place online i have been able to see negative reviews about rankmath, guess is because the thread didn't rank on google they would have told Babiato to remove it.

The point am trying to make is that "No matter how good something is, you must see people say Bad about it". But that is not for rankmath.

They are the best with unlimited positive reviews and no negative review at all. With all the hype, yet they cant math half of Yoast downloads on wordpress.

I have only seen one website using rankmath that is doing well on Google.

My Advice to rankmath owners is that they should give room for honest reviews on their product because it will aid them in areas of improvement.

I have taken time to go through all the reviews made as regards to the Rankmath SEO plugin and this is my take on it below:

Rankmath is not as good as it sounds. If it is as good as it sounds why are all the reviews about it online positive yet we hardly see top performing sites on search engines who are using it.

Secondly, This is the only place online i have been able to see negative reviews about rankmath, guess is because the thread didn't rank on google they would have told Babiato to remove it.

The point am trying to make is that "No matter how good something is, you must see people say Bad about it". But that is not for rankmath.

They are the best with unlimited positive reviews and no negative review at all. With all the hype, yet they cant math half of Yoast downloads on wordpress.

My Advice to rankmath owners is that they should give room for honest reviews on their product because it will aid them in areas of improvement.
Rank Maths is like those herbal medicine that one bottle treat various Disease.

Since I return back to yoast my SEO has improved

Reactions: Supremo DM
Rank Maths is like those herbal medicine that one bottle treat various Disease.

Since I return back to yoast my SEO has improved
Well am not saying there plugin is not good but the fact that they dont leave honest reviews of users that is negative devalues the plugin

Agree, I have been using Yoast for long time, until Rank Math launched, they are pretty lazy in updating overall UX. All in One SEO Pack also fill bit confusing. Lately I have been using Rank Math for most of the sites.

Rankmath has no control over reviews on Wordpress.com
Please check your facts. All reviews on any item on Wordpress.com are 95% purely genuine.

I Used AIO long time ago so i have not any review for it , but between Rank Math and Yoast , Rank math absolutely Show you lots of features in your Dashboard and Yoast show you simple features , but in The result Yoast is the winner , with a simple configurations of yoast i've got #1 in google , but in the same website and same content and Rank math i disappeared from google , Rank math is good but needs to work more on compatibility and fix many issues.

I Used AIO long time ago so i have not any review for it , but between Rank Math and Yoast , Rank math absolutely Show you lots of features in your Dashboard and Yoast show you simple features , but in The result Yoast is the winner , with a simple configurations of yoast i've got #1 in google , but in the same website and same content and Rank math i disappeared from google , Rank math is good but needs to work more on compatibility and fix many issues.
Yoast still the best among all

I provide SEO for clients and have used all 3 of them, but I have had the best results with RankMath. Speed is important and RankMath beats the other two, also I feel that it has a faster indexing, and their training videos are packed with some hidden gems for SEO.

I provide SEO for clients and have used all 3 of them, but I have had the best results with RankMath. Speed is important and RankMath beats the other two, also I feel that it has a faster indexing, and their training videos are packed with some hidden gems for SEO.
Their training video has nothing to do with how website rank.

If you want to rank for this key phrase or key word.

"How to build house.

If you have a text " Learning how to build ba beautiful house is very easy by following these process that we have highlighted on this blog post.

Rank Maths will not see above Keyboard or key phrase in the post.

But yoast will recognize the keyword.

I sue
can you, share your experience?
I used it in more than 200 projects, on other hand, Rank Math is great not bad, but some issues as defined above are the correct one, nor support is providing any particular solution unless you pay more, they are typically indians and good developers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
praachi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock