• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bookly PRO - Best Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System

Bookly PRO - Best Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System v.7.6

No permission to download

Falconizer

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Aug 20, 2019
The Globe
Babak submitted a new resource:

Bookly – Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System - Download Free Bookly – Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System Nulled

Bookly – Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System.jpg
Automated online booking & scheduling for WordPress: fully customizable booking form with online payments, notifications, and Google Calendar sync.

• Unlimited number of staff members, services, appointments, and customers.
  • Flexible scheduling: padding times, varying appointment duration (5 min – 7 days), holidays, days off, individual working schedules.
  • Fully customizable look & feel of the booking form, with no need for custom...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated Bookly – Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System with a new update entry:

Bookly v16.1

Bookly v16.1 – Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System

• Fixed an issue with incorrect selection of appointment time in backend
  • Fixed an issue with booking steps on the front-end
  • Bookly 16.0 becomes the free plugin, which has more functionality compared to Bookly Lite, but less compared to Bookly 15.2
  • Current customers who use OLD paid version of Bookly (up to 15.2) can migrate...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Bookly – Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System with a new update entry:

Bookly v16.4

Bookly v16.4 – Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System
v16.4

Fixed an issue when booking form stuck at the Time step
v16.3
Fixed issues after previous update
v16.2
Added ability to align Next button in a booking form to the left
Added new currency JOD (Angolan kwanza)
Added search by WP users when creating a new customer
Added ability to show email confirmation field at the Details step in a booking form
Added ability to create invoices for Bookly SMS services...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Hala
hello, does anyone have the new version (nulled)? I think they go for the 16.9.. pls

Hello, today I got an email with the warning that I have only 13 days, what can I do?

Attachments

• 13days.jpg
    13days.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 129
replace this file (plugin) - again input purchace code: press any key
I have uploaded the new file but it indicates that I have 13 days left .. now 12 days ..
To update - enter the purchase code :/

Hi Babak, im having a small issue with my Bookly plugin. This is what they are telling me:

×Bookly Pro - License verification required

Please verify your license by providing a valid purchase code. Upon providing the purchase code you will get access to software updates, including feature improvements and important security fixes.
If you do not provide a valid purchase code within 13 days, access to your bookings will be disabled.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock