• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bookly Service Extras (Add-on)

Bookly Service Extras (Add-on) v.5.8

No permission to download

SharkTanker

Tech Guru
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Oct 30, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Bookly Service Extras (Add-on) - Download Free Bookly Service Extras (Add-on) Premium Nulled CodeCanyon 15552320

Bookly Service Extras (Add-on).jpg
Download Free Bookly Service Extras (Add-on) Premium Nulled CodeCanyon 15552320
Important: This plugin is an add-on that requires the Bookly PRO installed and activated. View Bookly PRO page at Codecanyon.

The Bookly Service Extras add-on allows customers to book extra items for selected services. After installation and setup of...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: fercap and senator
Babak updated Bookly Service Extras (Add-on) with a new update entry:

Bookly Service Extras (Add-on) v2.3

Download Free Bookly Service Extras (Add-on) v2.3 Nulled Premium
v2.3

Fixed an issue after previous update
v2.2
Added support for Bookly Pro 1.1
Added ability to choose extra items after Time step
Improved extra items display for group bookings (if Group booking add-on is active)
Fixed an issue with incorrect value in summary field when booking service with custom duration (if Custom Duration add-on is active)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry for asking a most likely obvious question, but how do I install these Bookly addons?
I tried with 2 different ones, and both fail to install.
I have installed and activated both Bookly and Bookly Pro from here in Babiato.
But when I try to install the addons I get this text:
Unpacking the package…
Installing the plugin…
The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.
Plugin installation failed.

Sorry for asking a most likely obvious question, but how do I install these Bookly addons?
I tried with 2 different ones, and both fail to install.
I have installed and activated both Bookly and Bookly Pro from here in Babiato.
But when I try to install the addons I get this text:
Unpacking the package…
Installing the plugin…
The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.
Plugin installation failed.
install only bookly-addon-service-extras.zip

Reactions: Nabeel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock