• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Consulting - Best #1 Business, Finance WordPress Theme

Consulting - Best #1 Business, Finance WordPress Theme v6.5.20

No permission to download
Please install Consulting theme onto a FRESH install of Wordpress, after that I'll have a look for you.

Inbox me your details once you've completed it and I'll repair.

Reactions: softserv
Do you need the update that bad for one demo?

Yes, you're correct, don't need the update. That Demo is more like the other demos with just new colours and slight header changes. At first, I thought some plugins got an update too but I see only WPBakery has it and managed to do the manual plugin update.

Thanks again for your reply and efforts to share this theme, highly appreciated.

Reactions: Babak
It is straight forward, install and activate the theme then go to dashboard >> Consulting theme > Install Demos and chose the one you need and click Import. Be patient it may take up to 30mins or even more to complete the import, depends on the server speed.
but the inc folder doesn't have demos folder in there ... i am using version 4.5.3.

How do i insert demos so i can install the them propertly please?

cheers

but the inc folder doesn't have demos folder in there ... i am using version 4.5.3.

How do i insert demos so i can install the them propertly please?

cheers

That's old technique and we don't need to have the demo files offline. @Bogusheart has made it very easy by adding own product registration number, this means the theme is installed more like a genuine purchase/install and the demos will be downloaded from the server. All you need is download the latest version and follow the steps I have mentioned in the last post.

Reactions: elvador and Babak
That's old technique and we don't need to have the demo files offline. @Bogusheart has made it very easy by adding own product registration number, this means the theme is installed more like a genuine purchase/install and the demos will be downloaded from the server. All you need is download the latest version and follow the steps I have mentioned in the last post.

Yes i got that far thanks..... but everytime i click set up in a demo to installs plugins and everything it says "install and activated" and Demo "imported" but it then nothing happens !! How do i start picking the Demo's?

pls test it.
stm import updated. i think, you may need to install wordpress zero.

pls test it.
stm import updated. i think, you may need to install wordpress zero.
Thanks.. I will try this one..
I always wondered what do I with the Consulting child.zip file? What's its purpose?

Hi babak, I've installed

I have a issue

I am unable to customise most things after picking a demo ie:

Can't change demos (keeps reverting to one demo)
can't pick different header styles only one stays,
can't sticky the menu.
can't updates site information even on footer.
can't run revolution as is not registered!
Can't run most plugins

Can you please assist give me a good install. With full features and being able to customise

(can Dm you my Wp login)

I used to use version 3.5.3 fully customable.!!😕

Thanks a million for your help

Hi babak, I've installed

I have a issue

I am unable to customise most things after picking a demo ie:

Can't change demos (keeps reverting to one demo)
can't pick different header styles only one stays,
can't sticky the menu.
can't updates site information even on footer.
can't run revolution as is not registered!
Can't run most plugins

Can you please assist give me a good install. With full features and being able to customise

(can Dm you my Wp login)

I used to use version 3.5.3 fully customable.!!😕

Thanks a million for your help
for changing demo deactive plugins :D and go to import section and click on any demo you want
i can edit demo with visual composer!

Attachments

• consultin theme.jpg
    consultin theme.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 69
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock