• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Design A Professional Wordpress Website or Blog for $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Jonaah. I'm back. I will send you the link of a site. Simple, I want my site like that one. One moment please.

Man this is insanely low! I know it doesn't require to change a lot on pre made bootstrap templates but still you are charging for your skills not the labour. Anyways good luck with your endeavors.

Reactions: Jonaah
hello Jonaah, need you to respond to my project that has been stalled by you for over 1 week. please reply my whatsapp yea.

hello Jonaah, need you to respond to my project that has been stalled by you for over 1 week. please reply my whatsapp yea.

Forget it,
He Said YES to my project as well.
After 10 Days he says I am really Sorry. I can't Do it. ( No reasons mentioned )
This is just a self promotion. He is doing here.
"No offences," Its my experience with him. I can give screen shots of conversation if anyone in Doubt.

Forget it,
He Said YES to my project as well.
After 10 Days he says I am really Sorry. I can't Do it. ( No reasons mentioned )
This is just a self promotion. He is doing here.
"No offences," Its my experience with him. I can give screen shots of conversation if anyone in Doubt.
god damn it well that sucks. so far he hasn't replied and said busy in ramadan and stuff. that reveals nothing about the progress of the work and he just said to "wait". for how long or whatever he never mentions.

hope no one falls for this scammer again. he takes on every and all projects people asked him to and then cancels on mostly all of them after disappearing for a week or so. deadlines ruined, trust broken because of people like him. thanks a lot for wasting my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock