• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dokan - MultiVendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress

Dokan - Multi Vendor Marketplaces Plugin For WordPress v3.10.1

No permission to download
Babak updated Dokan Business - Multi Vendor Marketplace with a new update entry:

Dokan Business v2.9.9

Download Dokan Business v2.9.9 - Multi Vendor Marketplace Nulled Free
v2.9.9 -> May 15, 2019

• [fix] Make coupon strings translatable
  • [fix] Make product status draft when vendors remaining product is zero (Subscription)
  • [fix] Vendor can duplicate product more than the subscription product limit (Subscription)
  • [tweak] Add thumbnail and description of report abuse module
  • [tweak] Refactor social login and vendor verification module
  • [tweak] Rename Moip to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: dFMeieR
The Vendor Staff module does not work, it does not appear in the menu after switching on.

The Vendor Staff module does not work, it does not appear in the menu after switching on.
hummm i dont know but im sure this plugin work good with nulling
also modules

This is a bug in the original release. The Vendor Staff menu only appears if you log in as a vendor and not as an administrator of the page.

Here you can find my fix until the official patch:

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
Thank you for this, but I have one question please, is this safe to use in real project?! Thanks again! :)

i tried to load latest 2.9.9 to WP admin, wouldnt even allow to load fully, said it gave fatal error.
Plugins
Add New
Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

i tried to load latest 2.9.9 to WP admin, wouldnt even allow to load fully, said it gave fatal error.
Plugins
Add New
Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
try via ftp or im sure you big problem your hosting bro

clients own hosting, grr, not on my server

hmm.
when I try install to my server same issue/result = so No, not due to hosting constraints.

plugin issue there; there's nothing to constrain plugin on my server at all.

hmm.
when I try install to my server same issue/result = so No, not due to hosting constraints.

i think fatal error back to php version

hmm.
1559768748041.png

Based on your screenshot you didn't install and activate the Free Dokan (Lite) Plugin which required for the pro version to work properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock