• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dooplay theme Movie theme for wordpress

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrx_19700101

Dec 8, 2018
Dbmovies for DooPlay - Source - https://doothemes.com/
Powerful data import tool, created to facilitate the publication of content, delivers data ordered and updated in real time, efficiently and quickly.
Dbmovies Plugin WordPress

Thanks for sharing @zorerkek .
Do you know how to get the movies resource? Like if i want to build an online movie watching site.

Thanks

Thanks for sharing @zorerkek .
Do you know how to get the movies resource? Like if i want to build an online movie watching site.

Thanks
Hope I can help. I have made a online streaming website with use database movie. just copy embeded code and paste in your player setting.
gdriplayer*us

Reactions: tanierlyons
I think you need your dbmovie license key.Without the license key, there will be no api connection.

Dooplay purchase key:nulled
Dbmovies Current license key: nulled.ch_testkeys

Dooplay purchase key:nulled
Dbmovies Current license key: nulled.ch_testkeys
i heard it got update recently if its possible can you have a look on it seem some major update if i get the latest version i will share it here so u can null it

Dooplay 2.2.8 + IMDB API build 1.0

Reactions: kontolzz
Dooplay 2.2.8 + IMDB API build 1.0
Wow thankyou sir..
But this theme update so fast.. today new version release
2.3 – Released: March 23, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock