• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle March 23, 2024

No permission to download
I am using Thrive Architect Version 3.26.2, anyone have any idea which theme builder/templates work with this version? No idea what happened, but suddenly everything stoped and went to sh**.

@Babak any suggestions?

Or if anyone can tell me which Architect Version and which theme builder/templates version I can install, back date to, that would be great. Thank you!

I have gotten the solution, regardless of what ever version you are using, tap on REFRESH FROM CLOUD,..

It will bring all the pre-made templates

I am using Thrive Architect Version 3.26.2, anyone have any idea which theme builder/templates work with this version? No idea what happened, but suddenly everything stoped and went to sh**.

@Babak any suggestions?

Or if anyone can tell me which Architect Version and which theme builder/templates version I can install, back date to, that would be great. Thank you!
What themebuilder version are you using?

Please can someone help me out here with this issue I am having with Thrive Architect:

Whenever I use Thrive Architect on my local server (Local by Flywheel), the page builder does not load icons onto the webpage from the icon library successfully. But it does display the icon library. However, when I use the plugin on a live server, the icons are loaded successfully onto webpages. The issue is clearly from local by flywheel. Please does anyone know any settings I can configure on my local by flywheel server?

Below is a screenshot of the error I entounter when trying to load an icon onto my webpage

Attachments

• cannot insert icon.PNG
    cannot insert icon.PNG
    180.3 KB · Views: 4
Please can anyone help me with this error here:

I cannot insert icon from the icon library in thrive architect when working on local server (flywheel), but I can successfully insert icon in live host environment. Can anyone suggest how to fix this issue or what custom settings to enter in my local server?

Thanks and I apologize for posting this twice.

Attachments

• cannot insert icon.PNG
    cannot insert icon.PNG
    180.3 KB · Views: 4
Thrive Leads give me blank admin page and generally doesn't work. Does anyone have the same problem?

Last edited:
Does anyone here use Thrive Leads? Does it work for you. Mine is blank and all its finctionalities (pop-ups) used on site doesnt work anymore. Does anyone have the same problem?

Thrive Apprentice v5.14

Attachments

• thrive-apprentice.zip
    15.1 MB · Views: 21
  • Love
Reactions: AKSakallı
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock