• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder

Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder Elegant Themes Divi v4.24.2

No permission to download
Hi Babak,

Can you help me out? I get this error every time I try to install the plugin

1540461269250.png
Its not a plugin
  1. In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes > Add New.
  2. From there you’ll see an option for “Upload” at the top of the screen. Click the “Browse” button, navigate your computer files and select the .ZIP file for your downloaded extension.

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Elegant Themes Divi WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Elegant Themes Divi v3.19.2

Download Elegant Themes Divi v3.19.2 WordPress Theme Free Nulled
v3.19.2 ( updated 12-28-2018 )

- Fixed "is_shop()", "is_woocommerce()" and other woo checks not working properly on pages with Divi Builder.
- Prevent adding ID and CSS Class on modules in wireframe mode.
- Fixed drag and drop preview position on Firefox.
- Fixed FullWidth Header button not scrolling to the correct location when primary navigation had a transparent background.
- Fixed cases where Integration scripts...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dear

I have the problem with 3.9.2 and 3.9.1 when i installing the theme i have error your theme no have style.css ?

Thx

Try to install it via FTP. Do not use the Add New Theme in the Dashboard. Extract the zip file and upload the Divi folder in the Theme folder. If old version is present already, back it up first just in case. Just rename the old Divi folder to something else. Then upload the new Divi folder in the Theme folder.

Last edited:
AdminisTrator submitted a new resource:

Elegant Themes Divi WordPress Theme - Download Free Elegant Themes Divi WordPress Theme Premium Nulled

Read more about this resource...

Thanks.

Thanks. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Can you upload the DIVI Builder Plugin not the Theme?

Thanks for the link. I did not realize that there is a different thread for the plugin. Is this the latest version of the plugin?
yes latest version

Yes, both of them were updated, Elegant Themes have fast, regular updates. Babak usually updates soon after.

Last edited:
Babak updated Elegant Themes Divi WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Elegant Themes Divi v3.19.3

Download Elegant Themes Divi v3.19.3 WordPress Theme Free Nulled
v3.19.3 ( updated 12-31-2018 )

- Fixed incompatibility issue with some third party themes and plugins that caused the Visual Builder to fail to load with a "Cannot read property 'id' of undefined" error.
- Fixed a bug that caused the 3rd page in the blog module not to load in some situations.
- Fixed compatibility issue with the WP Ultimate Recipe plugin, and other plugins that create null shortcode objects.
- Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock