• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder

Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder Elegant Themes Divi v4.24.2

No permission to download
Babak updated Elegant Themes Divi WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Elegant Themes Divi v3.19.7

Download Elegant Themes Divi v3.19.7 WordPress Theme Free Nulled
v3.19.7 ( updated 01-21-2019 )

- Improved Slider and Fullwidth Slider Module editing in Visual Builder.
- Fixed an issue where draggable padding UI doesn't use larger breakpoint value as fallback/default value when custom padding of current preview mode is empty.
- Fixed Yoast content analysis in Backend Builder and The New Divi Builder.
- Fixed incorrect settings modal content scroll when field group toggle is clicked...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Babak,

Can you help me out? I get this error every time I try to install the plugin

1540461269250.png
Better way upload all theme files into respective theme folder via ftp. The path would be \wp-content\themes\divi. Don't forget to delete ALL old Divi files before uploading inside \wp-content\themes\divi. Upload any plugin using the same technic - ftp: \wp-content\plugins\myplugin

Last edited:
I can't think of any other product that has so many updates - I was going to say, every week, but it's like every other day!
I only came here to find the new Divi update but this forum is great! After a week I found myself with a Netflix account, hosting account and a Spotify account - oh and 30 Divi updates in 7 days! :D:D

Reactions: Babak and 1nf0t3ch

Elegant Themes Divi v3.19.8

Download Elegant Themes Divi v3.19.8 WordPress Theme Free Nulled
v3.19.8 ( updated 01-23-2019 )

- Improved performance when searching Divi Layouts.
- Fixed first tab being selected when trying to edit other tabs content via inline editor.
- Fixed unwanted preloader spinner in the New Divi Builder when it was opened right after the Visual Builder.
* includes/builder/frontend-builder/bundle.js

Reactions: Phrozen
I only came here to find the new Divi update but this forum is great! After a week I found myself with a Netflix account, hosting account and a Spotify account - oh and 30 Divi updates in 7 days! :D:D
Did I say that Divi was updated every other day . . . . . .

Well, not even 24 hours later . . . . . Divi 3.19.9; Divi plugin 2.19.9 & Extra 2.19.9

:rolleyes:o_O

Thank you Babak for the update . . . . you must be driven mad by Divi 3.19.9; Divi plugin 2.19.9 & Extra 2.19.9
:rolleyes:

Elegant Themes Divi v3.19.9

Download Elegant Themes Divi v3.19.9 WordPress Theme Free Nulled
v3.19.9 ( updated 01-24-2019 )

- Fixed the position of preloader in the New Divi Builder to make sure its always visible.
- Fixed copy/paste module styles that were not working from right click menu in some cases.
- Divi Builder Plugin now uses separate settings for VB and BFB.
- Fixed a bug with Global Section ordering.
- Fix a crash that occurred in the Divi Builder when Drop Loading files.
- Removed unwanted Selective...

Reactions: Phrozen
enjoy Divi 3.19.10

version 3.19.10 ( updated 01-29-2019 )
- Fixed two crashes that would occur when viewing Saved Layouts in the Divi Builder in some cases.
- Fixed Visual Builder reloading when being opened alternately over http and https.
- Fixed Polylang plugin often causing Visual Builder to reload.
- Fixed a bug with "&&" being sometimes replaced with other text when used inside a script tag in a code module.
- Fixed Save To Library modal position when opened from Right Click menu.
- Fixed broken front-end page if the page is loaded inside iframe.
- Fixed incorrect URL for Quick Actions Open Pages/Posts.
- Fixed a bug that caused a duplicate WordPress Admin Bar to appear when using the Divi Builder Plugin with certain themes.
- Fixed broken front-end page if the page is loaded inside iframe.
* core/components/api/email/SalesForce.php
* core/ui/utils/frames.js
* core/ui/utils/property-resolver.js
* includes/builder/class-et-builder-element.php
* includes/builder/core.php
* includes/builder/feature/Library.php
* includes/builder/framework.php
* includes/builder/frontend-builder/assets.php
* includes/builder/frontend-builder/bundle.js
* includes/builder/frontend-builder/helpers.php
* includes/builder/functions.php
* includes/builder/module/Code.php
* includes/builder/module/FullwidthCode.php
* includes/builder/module/Signup.php
* includes/builder/scripts/frontend-builder-scripts.js
* js/custom.js

Elegant Themes Divi v3.19.10

Download Elegant Themes Divi v3.19.10 WordPress Theme Free Nulled
v3.19.10 ( updated 01-29-2019 )

- Fixed two crashes that would occur when viewing Saved Layouts in the Divi Builder in some cases.
- Fixed Visual Builder reloading when being opened alternately over http and https.
- Fixed Polylang plugin often causing Visual Builder to reload.
- Fixed a bug with "&&" being sometimes replaced with other text when used inside a script tag in a code module.
- Fixed Save To Library modal...

Reactions: 1nf0t3ch
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock