• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder

Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder Elegant Themes Divi v4.24.2

No permission to download
Hey! How do i import a premade layout? i need user and api key.

Do you have the .json files already for the premade layouts? Usually, you will use the portability (import/export) button of Divi to import the .json file.

Last edited:
There are a lot of premade layouts on Elegant Themes site but unfortunately, if I'm not mistaken Elegant Themes does not allow downloading the premade layouts unless you are login as a member unlike before. I will try to attach what I have. I only have two, I do not even know when or where I downloaded them. I think one of them came from Elegant Themes before. You can try them and see if you can import them. I also tried to search for premade layouts but there only a few of them are free. Most of the good ones, you have to pay for them. Check if you can see the attachment, I do not see any attachment on my side.

Babak updated Elegant Themes Divi WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Elegant Themes Divi v3.19.4

Download Elegant Themes Divi v3.19.4 WordPress Theme Free Nulled
v3.19.4 ( updated 01-07-2019 )
- Fixed issue where using a empty code module would cause the page content to not display.
- Unified Mapping For Copy Paste Styles.
- Added extend styles for module child items.
- Fixed a bug where disable item capability were not applied properly.
- Fixed two places in our Nederlands (nl_NL) translation file where "height" was incorrectly translated "breedte" ("width").
- Fixed a bug where...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Divi theme and builder is updated now. Please add the updated versions.
If possible please add the divi demo contents.

Elegant Themes Divi v3.19.5

Download Elegant Themes Divi v3.19.5 WordPress Theme Free Nulled
v3.19.5 ( updated 01-11-2019 )

- Fixed issues with switching from tablet to hover tab on range controls.
- Disabled the New Divi Experience warning for non-admin users.
- Improve rendering performance while adjusting module settings in the Visual Builder.
- Fixed incorrect label styling on project post type and incorrect layout on 2/5 column in wireframe mode.
- Disabled animation on visual builder. Animation should only...

Why when the theme is activated it goes to a blank page?
Anyone else with this issue, tired on 2 hosting providers same issue?

Elegant Themes Divi v3.19.6

Download Elegant Themes Divi v3.19.6 WordPress Theme Free Nulled
v3.19.6 ( updated 01-18-2019 )

- Fix activation of the default view mode in the Visual Builder when the default is a mode other than desktop.
- Fixed Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined error that occurs whenever jQuery is used on on-page script.
- Fixed Custom Fields editing when Email optin module is saved with Mailchimp provider.
- Correctly disabled builder on Custom Post Type (CPT) which has no editor...

Reactions: Phrozen
Hi Babak,

Can you help me out? I get this error every time I try to install the plugin

1540461269250.png
It isn't a plugin. It's a theme if its version 3.19.6
The plugin is version 2.19.6
You don't need the plugin if you are using the Divi theme as it is contained within it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock