• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
Elementor_2.5.12_nulled + Elementor-Pro_2.5.5_nulled

Install or unzip and overwrite existing plugin folders for both elementor free and elementor pro - do not update elementor free to ensure continued import functionality

THANKS I will publish it tomorrow
thanks again (y):love:

Reactions: Physkx
Thanks bro, really appreciate your exceptional contribution for the members.

Just installed the pack and it's asking me to enter License. Does it work without the license?

You can add anything as licence code

Here is latest version with elementor free 2.5.13 updated + nulled & elementor pro 2.5.5 nulled

Here is latest version with elementor free 2.5.13 updated + nulled & elementor pro 2.5.5 nulled

Doesn't work, pls check the components are greyed and disabled. It keeps loading on and on. Check out the screenshot

Attachments

• stuck.jpg
    stuck.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Brother @Babak Please check these plugins and update this resource Thank you...:)
Plugin is fine I always test before posting, @benz was only having problems because of confusion/conflict with an elementor addon plugin. There is no update to elementor pro out yet @Babak has already updated latest version 2.5.5, my link just includes latest update to elementor FREE 2.5.13 nulled for template import, if you don't require template importing then you can just use and update elementor free from wp plugin installer no need for nulled. If you have issues try first check if you have entered a license key, if not you need to activate license manually, enter something as your license key - any letters and numbers will work- then press activate :)

elementor-active-gif.6641

Last edited:
Plugin is fine I always test before posting, @benz was only having problems because of confusion/conflict with an elementor addon plugin. There is no update to elementor pro out yet @Babak has already updated latest version 2.5.5, my link just includes latest update to elementor FREE 2.5.13 nulled for template import, if you don't require template importing then you can just use and update elementor free from wp plugin installer no need for nulled. If you have issues try first check if you have entered a license key, if not you need to activate license manually, enter something as your license key - any letters and numbers will work- then press activate :)

Bro, your latest version works fine. Thank you very much for your appreciated dedication to help others.

With this update, Elementor Pack works fine. Just for your info.

Thanks a lot for your input bro.

Latest Elementor FREE 2.5.14_nulled for template import + Elementor PRO 2.5.5_nulled

Activate license manually, use any letters and numbers then press activate

I must ask you to do this please add this mod to elementor : https://kodestat.gitbook.io/element...AoBxKW7JexyGgPCJshI075JozI5xCJKeI6hk2rfKi6WdY

its basically Custom Breakpoints for elementor

Attachments

• 42765178-0b207e80-8935-11e8-92bb-a2723ae20254.jpg
    42765178-0b207e80-8935-11e8-92bb-a2723ae20254.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 74
I must ask you to do this please add this mod to elementor : https://kodestat.gitbook.io/element...AoBxKW7JexyGgPCJshI075JozI5xCJKeI6hk2rfKi6WdY

its basically Custom Breakpoints for elementor

Custom breakpoints have been implemented since this version of elementor..

That's why it has not been updated past version 2.1.4 compatibility, if you do not wish to custom code extra breakpoints than the standard three then an addon pack like this can do it all automatically - https://babia.to/resources/piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro.2884/updates#resource-update-10978

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zakariaa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock