• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
This error has nothing to do with the plugin it is caused by your server environment not having an up to date bundle of CA root certificates, I presume you are trying to use a localhost such as WAMP/XAMPP with an old version of php? I suggest you update your php version to the latest.
goodmorning and thank you for your answer
i have as i can see PHP Version 7.2.16
i cant understand what is the WAMP/XAMPP
!!!

Hi Babiato,

You guys are doing awesome work behind the scene. I just have a question as regard elementor. I have patiently followed every instructions found under the discussion page. It helped me a lot I was able to Install the two plugins and activated them but when I was trying to insert demo pages it popped an error. See below screenshot. Please what should I do? 13159

Hi Babiato,

You guys are doing awesome work behind the scene. I just have a question as regard elementor. I have patiently followed every instructions found under the discussion page. It helped me a lot I was able to Install the two plugins and activated them but when I was trying to insert demo pages it popped an error. See below screenshot. Please what should I do? 13159
let me test it again on localserver

Hi Babiato,

plugin work good with out any problem
i install both plugin
proof:

Reactions: Physkx
plugin work good with out any problem
i install both plugin
proof:

Let me tell you what I did. After I extracted both plugins and installed them. I followed the JSON instructions. So I created a page and tried to edit the page with Elementor and import a page block while the error popped up. Please Babak what could be the problem? My upload max - is 93 do I need to increase this?

Let me tell you what I did. After I extracted both plugins and installed them. I followed the JSON instructions. So I created a page and tried to edit the page with Elementor and import a page block while the error popped up. Please Babak what could be the problem? My upload max - is 93 do I need to increase this?
sry i cant undrestand this part
I followed the JSON instructions

unfortunately i can't insert some of the pre built templates into the webpage ( majority of them ). it seems licence key is needed , for example login templates , price tables or footer layouts . is there any fixes ? thanks in advance .

unfortunately i can't insert some of the pre built templates into the webpage ( majority of them ). it seems licence key is needed , for example login templates , price tables or footer layouts . is there any fixes ? thanks in advance .

Install BOTH elementor free nulled + elementor pro nulled versions for template importing

Activate license manually - use any letters/numbers - press activate

elementor-active-gif.6641

Automatically updating elementor free nulled version WILL break template importing

Reactions: Ariux
Yes everything is working now when I use another host and install fresh wordpress. If the two plugins are not working please try another host.

Thanks Guys....

Reactions: Physkx
When i try to install the theme i get the following error:

It happens when installing both the free and the pro files. Any help you might be able to provide is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi! I just downloaded the package (Elementor 2.5.8 nulled) and got an error message while extracting it. It's saying that either the archive is empty or corrupted. Am I the only one getting this?

Hello There,
After Installing The New Version Elementor I am Having this Unwanted bar in every section. How To Fix This? N.B : Now With Old Versions Its Coming Too.

Thanks in Advance

Attachments

• Hubble.JPG
    Hubble.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 28
Hi! I just downloaded the package (Elementor 2.5.8 nulled) and got an error message while extracting it. It's saying that either the archive is empty or corrupted. Am I the only one getting this?

You are the only one. Update your WinRAR or WinZip.

Reactions: Naivo and carmeli
Hello There,
After Installing The New Version Elementor I am Having this Unwanted bar in every section. How To Fix This? N.B : Now With Old Versions Its Coming Too.

Thanks in Advance

That bar is caused by your theme and has nothing to do with elementor

Reactions: carmeli
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock