• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.0

No permission to download
A question Babak, with this version, is possible edit all the theme like pro, or only is like free version... thanks for your great work!
sry bro im not work with this plugin yet
please test it yourself

Babak updated Elementor Pro - WordPress Page Builder with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v2.1.12

Download Elementor Pro v2.1.12 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
# Elementor Pro - by Elementor.com

#### 2.1.12- 2018-11-05
* Tweak: Added compatibility for the upcoming release of Elementor v2.3
* Tweak: Better performance for Template Library widget
* Fix: Fatal error if a taxonomy used in a dynamic field is removed ([#6029](https://github.com/pojome/elementor/issues/6029))
* Fix: Date Time dynamic tag now respect site language...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: djoeni
hey @Babak i'm still used elementor pro version 2.0.18, if i do direct install elementor 2.1.13 in my wp, will it affect all my pages ?

Thanks you..

Reactions: Babak
hey @Babak i'm still used elementor pro version 2.0.18, if i do direct install elementor 2.1.13 in my wp, will it affect all my pages ?

Thanks you..
im not use this plugin before
but if you update this plugin to latest i dont think pages get effect

Hi all.
I use elementor pro all the time:: when updating, delete the older version first - then upload the new version of plugin.
NOTHING in your build will change drastically, your designs/styles will all stay the same.
If you then go into your designs and change them using the new capabilities with the new version of the plugin then any new changes will become part of your design - like any other wordpress setup.
When you upload or add a new version of a plugin, it doesnt automagically change things in your site, you do still have to tell it to do things, even if its already been active before, if new functions have been added in the plugin itself.

Reactions: nemchy and Masood
Selam babak Geçersiz lisans kimliği sağlandı. The following error(s) occurred while processing the request:

Ok

First, download the files in zip of other format.
then, UNPACK/UNZIP that specific zip,
Inside it you'll find osme other items, usually with folders, inside of which you'll find more zxip files yusually.
In there you will find one called "elementor.zip" pls unstall that one.

Again -
download file.
Unpack/unzip.
Review contents - check folders for zips of plugin I want.

Done

Babak updated Elementor Pro - WordPress Page Builder with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v2.2.0

Download Elementor Pro v2.2.0 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
# Elementor Pro - by Elementor.com
#### 2.2.0- 2018-11-19

* New: Introducing Custom Attributes ([#290](https://github.com/pojome/elementor/issues/290), [#3990](https://github.com/pojome/elementor/issues/3990))
* New: Added evergreen option for Countdown widget ([#4459](https://github.com/pojome/elementor/issues/4459))
* New: Added expire actions option for Countdown widget...

Read the rest of this update entry...

this is not my null
but if elementor need nulling follow this steps:

The null is in 2 parts - the pro version needs to be nulled to allow access to the pro features and the free version needs to be tweaked to be able to use the pro templates (blocks, pages etc).

Line numbers mentioned here are for the current versions (2.1.10 of Elementor Pro and 2.2.5 of Elementor)

First off, the pro activation null:
In the file elementor-pro/license/api.php...
Add this as the first line of the function activate_license (which starts around line 62)

PHP:
return array('success'=>true, 'license'=>'valid', 'item_name'=>'Elementor Pro', 'license_limit'=>999, 'site_count'=>1, 'expires'=>'2048-06-06 23:59:59', 'activations_left'=>998, 'payment_id'=>'12345',
'customer_name'=>'Firstname Lastname', 'customer_email'=>'[email protected]', 'price_id'=>'1');

And add this as the first line of the function deactivate_license (which starts around line 75)
PHP:
return array('success'=>true, 'license'=>'deactivated', 'item_name'=>'Elementor Pro', 'license_limit'=>999, 'site_count'=>1, 'expires'=>'2048-06-06 23:59:59', 'activations_left'=>998, 'payment_id'=>'12345',
'customer_name'=>'Firstname Lastname', 'customer_email'=>'[email protected]', 'price_id'=>'1');

(Feel free to change any license info sush as name, email, expiration date etc.)

In the function get_license_data, after this line of code:

PHP:
$license_data = get_transient( 'elementor_pro_license_data' );

add this:

PHP:
return $license_data;

Now you can use any key to activate the pro plugin and can also deactivate the pro plugin with the button.

To be able to use the pro block and page templates, you need to change code in the free version of the plugin:

Here are the template json files https://mega.nz/#!7xEXQagJ!Y3qNczndBBAsTfqBns6tnvhsu4lLR-8MJ-ZDrspW0Ec

If you only want to use the templates on one site do this:
Upload the json files into the folder wp-content/uploads/elementor_templates (you will need to create this folder)
In the file elementor/includes/api.php (N.B. this is in the free plugin folder, NOT the pro plugin folder) comment out lines 237-240 like so

PHP:
//        $response = wp_remote_get( $url, [
//            'timeout' => 40,
//            'body' => $body_args,
//        ] );

And change line 246 from
PHP:
$response_code = (int) wp_remote_retrieve_response_code( $response );

to

PHP:
$reponse_code = 200;

In the file elementor/includes/template-library/sources/remote.php
In the function get_data which starts at around line 190 add this to the start of the function code:
PHP:
$uploads_dir = wp_upload_dir();
return json_decode(file_get_contents($uploads_dir["baseurl"]  . "/elementor_templates/" . $args["template_id"] . ".json"), true);

You will now be able to use any of the pro blocks and pages - instead of getting them from the Elementor server with an api check it is simply grabbing the relevant json file from your wp-content/uploads/elementor_templates folder.
Of course you can change the location of the elementor templates but you will need to change the code accordingly... which brings me onto the method if you want to use the templates on more than one site.

To save having to upload all the templates to a folder very time you want to use elementor pro blocks and pages on a site, you can host them elsewhere and point to them.
For example if you upload them all to http://mysite.com/elementor_templates instead of this line of code

PHP:
return json_decode(file_get_contents($uploads_dir["baseurl"]  . "/elementor_templates/" . $args["template_id"] . ".json"), true);

add this line of code

PHP:
return json_decode(file_get_contents("http://mysite.com/elementor_templates/" . $args["template_id"] . ".json"), true);

and you don't have to upload the json files every time.
All tested and working fine - I've been using this method for a long while on a variety of different sites for a long while and I just tested it again just now so I know it works perfectly.
When new blocks and pages get released, let me know and I'll update the zip of the json files.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock