What's new
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

Selling Free .ca designed domains

prasad0889

Reaction score
It shows $9.49 later.
Can you tell the steps you went through, to get it for free?

zen123

Reaction score
Please use a coupon code.. then get $0.00

adaptechdesigns

Reaction score
Website
influencerof.com
It worked for me, just took some work. The whole reason for the deal is to honor Canadian 🇨🇦 pride, anti .com pro .ca..which that's.. awesome. I just vpn into Vancouver BC, get a quick local number from many places google can help you find, and there you go. It is weird at the end because it still shows the 9.84 or whatever but when you hit order, it never asks for a card. Its the same thing I've done with freenom. I can't tell you how many .tk .ga .ml. cf websites I have.
untitled-2-png.9133
**added my code for cyberghost..i already have a 3 year deal so its just to offer anyone who wants the same deal i have. Cheers🇨🇦

ubaid

Reaction score
It worked for me, just took some work. The whole reason for the deal is to honor Canadian 🇨🇦 pride, anti .com pro .ca..which that's.. awesome. I just vpn into Vancouver BC, get a quick local number from many places google can help you find, and there you go. It is weird at the end because it still shows the 9.84 or whatever but when you hit order, it never asks for a card. Its the same thing I've done with freenom. I can't tell you how many .tk .ga .ml. cf websites I have.
untitled-2-png.9133
**added my code for cyberghost..i already have a 3 year deal so its just to offer anyone who wants the same deal i have. Cheers🇨🇦
How to get 3 yrs deal for Cyberghost? Your link just Refer a friend... plan.