• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

free hosting and domain names

Free web hosting companies can create a lot of problems if they terminate your account midway when you are building your website or start marketing. Instead, always go with a paid hosting. It will help you in the long run. Also, your Google rankings will be higher on paid hosting as the website speed is much faster and will have a cleaner IP.

Unless you're just wanting to play around with hosting, I would not recommend free hosting. Servers are expensive, and to get quality you have to pay for it.

Unless you're just wanting to play around with hosting, I would not recommend free hosting. Servers are expensive, and to get quality you have to pay for it.
Just a small update, I went through your website, and I think there is a problem with your portal. It shows and ionCube error.

Just a small update, I went through your website, and I think there is a problem with your portal. It shows and ionCube error.
Yes I am still in the process of updating my billing system and site design. Thanks for checking out my site. Plus I am moving to a new server sense my other VPS got too full.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock