• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Free Web Hosting

Hi!

How's everyone!

I here just want to share about how you can get free web hosting. I was busy setting up my web hosting company and meanwhile read a thread about free web hosting on babiato then I decided to add free web hosting item in my hosting company. So, I just set it up.
here is link : https://clients.zykehost.me/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1
Warning
I don't allow nulled scripts
You can still use WP nulled plugins and themes (only for babiato community)
It's free forever but with some limits.
50 GB Bandwidth
15 GB Disk Space
2 FTP Accounts
5 Email Accounts
3 Addon Domains
10 Subdomains
and I allow free domains like .tk, .ga, .gq, .cf, etc.
also 20% off on premium plan with code babiato (get reseller hosting only 16$ per year)
Your link ends up here:: Critical error
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'clients_rks.tblconfiguration' doesn't exist (SQL: select * from tblconfiguration)

How can i transfer a free Domain (.ml) to zykehost?
I'm registered the Domain from Freenom, but I cannot find the transfer option (with the secret key)
Is it possible that the register process takes some time, so the option field comes in 1 or 2 days?

I'm registered the Domain from Freenom, but I cannot find the transfer option (with the secret key)
Is it possible that the register process takes some time, so the option field comes in 1 or 2 days?
.ml is a free domain !
we only allow premium domain for transfer so you cannot transfer that to us! but you can still host free domain at ZykeBot by updating nameserver from registrar's site in your case it is Freenom :Follow this guide: .
if you still have question create a ticket or browse our Knowledgebase

Reactions: purity
.ml is a free domain !
we only allow premium domain for transfer so you cannot transfer that to us! but you can still host free domain at ZykeBot by updating nameserver from registrar's site in your case it is Freenom :Follow this guide: .
if you still have question create a ticket or browse our Knowledgebase

I registered and chose the third option "I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers". But i can't figure what nameservers should i update to? What are zykehost.me nameservers?

I want to ask what hosting name is my name server, I want to change the domain settings. thank you

I registered and chose the third option "I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers". But i can't figure what nameservers should i update to? What are zykehost.me nameservers?

this are the both nameservers:
NS1.ZYKEHOST.ME
NS2.ZYKEHOST.ME

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OB123
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock