• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GDPlayer.To Google Drive Video Player PHP Script

GDPlayer.To Google Drive Video Player PHP Script v4.3.1

No permission to download
well when I create a link it is saved in the database but nothing is shown in the list of videos it is as if nothing had been created
Hello, I want to tell you that the 2 scripts that were recently uploaded are original files and require an original license for them to work.
We need to wait until someone makes the modifications and uploads it already modified, when you see someone upload the script and put modified or
(Nulled) is when maybe it will work for us

Babak updated GDPlayer.To Google Drive Video Player PHP Script with a new update entry:

GDPlayer.To Google Drive Video Player PHP Script v4.3.1

Download GDPlayer.To Google Drive Video Player PHP Script v4.3.1 Nulled Free
Mar 29, 2024

Added PHP 8.1/8.2 Support (If the script doesn't run on your Apache/Nginx server then use LiteSpeed/OpenLiteSpeed server)
Added CyberDrop, GeTT, StreamA2z, UploadHive Additional Hosts
Fixed DoodStream Host
Fixed Cloudflare Proxy Parser
Fixed Known Bugs
Updated PHP Libraries

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock