• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Request Gentium – A Creative Digital Agency WordPress Theme

I have submitted the resource for this. Once, accepted you guys should be able to see it!
thanks for new resource before approving
i must tell u something
never ever upload your files from envato with tags
like this: -inR93sB9 - Hsb93sB9 ....
envato add new system tracking
so genarate unic codes for each download!!!
your link edited :D

hi

I have a message ; This theme requires the following plugins: Pixerex Core and Pixerex Elements. :cautious:

Templates need to be imported. Just go to Appearances->Import Demo Data, and you should be able to import your favorite demo.
You will need to install the One Click Demo Import plugin, for the import to work!

All looks great to me.
@aze you might wanna watch some wordpress tutorial no offence but it's great.

I don't know why –maybe because I am runing on a desktop computer?– I am not able to import the demo data. Does anybody have xml and/or json files to be imported?
I am caring about the Main Demo.

I don't know why –maybe because I am runing on a desktop computer?– I am not able to import the demo data. Does anybody have xml and/or json files to be imported?
I am caring about the Main Demo.
try again, i had the same issue, on second run it imported successfully.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock