• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(Giveaway) 5 Shared Hosting (1GB Disk Space, Unlimited Bandwith, Free SSL etc,) For Member Babiato

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I just start to sell hosting in my country. So I will give you 1 shared hosting for 1 years.
Spesification :
Shared Hosting

1. 1GB SSD Space
  2. Unlimited Bandwidth
  3. 1 Addon Domain
  4. 10 FTP/Email Account
  5. 10 Database
  6. Free Let's Encrypt SSL
  7. Free Sitepad Builder
  8. Uptime Server 99.9&
  9. Cloudlinux
  10. DDoS Protection
  11. Multi PHP Version
RULE TO GET THIS HOSTING :
- FOR 5 FASTEST LIKE AND COMMENT IN MY THREAD WILL GET 1 HOSTING (1 PERSON 1 HOSTING)

Comment With your domain and active email
Please provide me its very required for me. thanks a lot . Nice Babiato Site
Email- [email protected]

• Love
Reactions: dondon
First of all lemme congratulate you for starting hosting business. I too would like to have this . Could I have it too

Hello, I just start to sell hosting in my country. So I will give you 1 shared hosting for 1 years.
Spesification :
Shared Hosting

1. 1GB SSD Space
  2. Unlimited Bandwidth
  3. 1 Addon Domain
  4. 10 FTP/Email Account
  5. 10 Database
  6. Free Let's Encrypt SSL
  7. Free Sitepad Builder
  8. Uptime Server 99.9&
  9. Cloudlinux
  10. DDoS Protection
  11. Multi PHP Version
RULE TO GET THIS HOSTING :
- FOR 5 FASTEST LIKE AND COMMENT IN MY THREAD WILL GET 1 HOSTING (1 PERSON 1 HOSTING)

Comment With your domain and active email

Thankyou Broo..
please, if i can get this too..

[email protected]
Domain: RuangViral.com

Hiya,
Can you host.,...
Newsites.org
Email is [email protected]
Thanks

Steve

Ahhh. Just read that it's closed. Thanks anyway (unless you want to open it for one more :))
Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock