• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Giving away 3-Months free cPanel hosting - London UK

Bogusheart

Banned member
Banned User
Jul 10, 2018
UK | TH
3-Months free cPanel hosting to anyone who is needing a powerful account with a legitimate use-case. This account is for someone who is creating a new project, and is in need of a reliable hosting account with full cPanel access. My server is located in the UK.

If you are interested please can you leave your use-case down below in a comment.​

I won't tolerate anyone using it for mail spamming/po**/warez etc.
DATA WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT OPTIONS TO RECOVER

More Than Just Web Hosting
We don't provide your everyday web hosting service. Each hosting package comes with all these incredible feature - as standard.​

Hourly Backups
We automatically upload your website to a remote server daily and store them for 7 days.
We capture and upload your databases every 6 hours to help give you the peace of mind that your data is safely replicated.
You can fully restore a site or database in just 1 click.

Free SSL Certificates

Install self-renewing, fully validated SSL certificates in seconds with a click of a button.
Take your mind off the complexities of purchasing and installing SSL certificates.
Immediately boost your Google Rankings with a secure padlock for your visitors. *

Website Builder

Don't fancy yourself as a web designer? Think again!
Build professional websites using an easy-to-use editor and instantly publish static web pages to the internet with 1-click.
Choose from over 345 templates, which cover a wide range of categories like business, portfolios, restaurants, travel and many more!

Many More Incredible Features...

Choose from the latest PHP versions, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2.
Keep your site safe from attackers with our firewall & security package.
Experience blazing-fast speeds with our unique Varnish Caching, enabled by default for all sites.​

maybe to host my future corporate wordpress uk site

how much ut will be per month, I have an arubacloud vps at 1 euro sale offer )))

Last edited:
maybe to host my future corporate wordpress uk site

how much ut will be per month, I have an arubacloud vps at 1 euro sale offer )))
1 euro per month? Is that ongoing price? I am interested to know more.

1 euro per month? Is that ongoing price? I am interested to know more.

no, they closed that deal. nowdays i'm looking at mvps, to try them out. i mean 3 euro deal. and then to compare them to hetzner cloud as their price is almost equal.

but otherwise to host at uk country might be also an advantage, above hosters doesn't offer a uk servers. so, it depends...

Last edited:
Reactions: mockingjay
hey i need this to start a small hosting company and an uk server its probably the best location for me

hey i need this to start a small hosting company and an uk server its probably the best location for me
Good Morning,

I would recommend looking for a reseller option for hosting, if you want to start small and organically grow. You have lots of competition out there, so have your wits about you and sell to the right people. Having my giveaway wouldn't really help getting your feet off of the ground.

Thank you for the reply, if you would like any questions answering please DM me. Please don't ask me questions if you are 100% looking to be spoon fed the answers though.

Good Morning,

I would recommend looking for a reseller option for hosting, if you want to start small and organically grow. You have lots of competition out there, so have your wits about you and sell to the right people. Having my giveaway wouldn't really help getting your feet off of the ground.

Thank you for the reply, if you would like any questions answering please DM me. Please don't ask me questions if you are 100% looking to be spoon fed the answers though.
im not planning going international , im going to keep it national so i dont need to worry about big companies out there, and your giveaway just helps me starts small with one client or two.

3-Months free cPanel hosting to anyone who is needing a powerful account with a legitimate use-case. This account is for someone who is creating a new project, and is in need of a reliable hosting account with full cPanel access. My server is located in the UK.

If you are interested please can you leave your use-case down below in a comment.

We don't provide your everyday web hosting service. Each hosting package comes with all these incredible feature - as standard.

Hourly Backups

We automatically upload your website to a remote server daily and store them for 7 days.
We capture and upload your databases every 6 hours to help give you the peace of mind that your data is safely replicated.

Free SSL Certificates

Install self-renewing, fully validated SSL certificates in seconds with a click of a button.
Take your mind off the complexities of purchasing and installing SSL certificates.
Immediately boost your Google Rankings with a secure padlock for your visitors. *

Website Builder

Build professional websites using an easy-to-use editor and instantly publish static web pages to the internet with 1-click.
Choose from over 345 templates, which cover a wide range of categories like business, portfolios, restaurants, travel and many more!

Experience blazing-fast speeds with our unique Varnish Caching, enabled by default for all sites.​

I am interest to host my website.

If you are interested please can you leave your use-case down below in a comment.

We don't provide your everyday web hosting service. Each hosting package comes with all these incredible feature - as standard.

Hourly Backups

Free SSL Certificates

Website Builder

Hi, nice offer. I would like to start a website for all musiclovers out there but i need some good hosting because my former blog had over 10.000 readers everyday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
revistahacking
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock