• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation Add-On

Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation Add-On v.1.4.0

No permission to download
@Babak update please

gravityformsadvancedpostcreation_1.3
I was looking for a solution to the problem for a long time, shared it ... And they are great, they did it as it should be in v 1.3

Babak updated Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation Add-On with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation Add-On v1.3

Download Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation Add-On v1.3 Nulled Free
v1.3 | 2022-11-16

- Added the [gform_advancedpostcreation_taxonomy_mapping_field](https://docs.gravityforms.com/gform_advancedpostcreation_taxonomy_mapping_field/) filter.
- Added the [gform_advancedpostcreation_file_url_pre_set_post_thumbnail](https://docs.gravityforms.com/gform_advancedpostcreation_file_url_pre_set_post_thumbnail/) filter.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have it all set up with the latest version of gravity forms, and it just not creating a new post, nothing?

I have it all set up with the latest version of gravity forms, and it just not creating a new post, nothing?
The problem is most likely due to a trifle. According to you, it is absolutely impossible to understand what could be causing this. Most likely, you did not configure the feed.
You can PM me your login details, I’m sure the problem will be solved in 1 minute ;)

The problem is most likely due to a trifle. According to you, it is absolutely impossible to understand what could be causing this. Most likely, you did not configure the feed.
You can PM me your login details, I’m sure the problem will be solved in 1 minute ;)
No, everything is configured correctly, I know what I'm doing... on brand new empty WordPress. Was just seeing if anyone else having issues or I should keep looking what's wrong as I can't seem to figure it out?

EDIT: Works fine in live server, but for whatever reason it's not working in the local wp server.

Last edited:
AKSakallı updated Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation Add-On with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms Advanced Post Creation Add-On v.1.4.0

### 1.4.0 | 2023-09-14
- Added support for async (background) feed processing to improve form submission performance.
- Added the [gform_advancedpostcreation_post_update_post](https://docs.gravityforms.com/gform_advancedpostcreation_post_update_post/) action.
- Fixed an issue to allow File Upload fields that have been extended by a developer to be processed when creating posts. Credit: Gravity PDF

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock