• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On

Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On v5.3.0

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
AdminisTrator submitted a new resource:

Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On - Download Free Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On Nulled

mailchimp.png
The Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On gives you an easy way to integrate all of your online forms with the MailChimp email marketing service. Collect and add subscribers to your email marketing lists automatically when a form is submitted.

Seamless Integration
Automatically add MailChimp subscribers to your email lists when a form is submitted in WordPress.

Custom Fields
Populate MailChimp custom fields from form field data embedded on your WordPress...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: netgeekslo
@Babak
Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On v4.6.3

Attachments

• gravityformsmailchimp-4.6.3.zip
    55.9 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Babak
Hello someone would have the latest version of addons Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On v4.7 because the previous versions do not work with the latest version of the gravity form plugin

Babak updated Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On 4.7

Download Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On 4.7 Nulled Free
v4.7 | 2020-03-24

- Added translations for Hebrew, Hindi, Japanese, and Turkish.
- Added support for feed duplication.
- Updated stylesheets to use minified versions.
- Updated strings containing MailChimp to Mailchimp and list(s) to audience(s).
- Fixed a PHP error which could occur when using the http_request_timeout filter with WP 5.1+.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Small bug impossible to activate the plugins because Gravityforms 2.4.17.19

Attachments

• mise a jour.PNG
    mise a jour.PNG
    12.3 KB · Views: 7
Hi Babak, same issue here, when I tried to add API key from mailchimp fails, the red cross is displayed, im using the latest versions of both plugins, do you know why? Thanks a lot always for your help!

Both plugins are installed and activated fine

Same bug is still present
Hi Babak, same issue here, when I tried to add API key from mailchimp fails, the red cross is displayed, im using the latest versions of both plugins, do you know why? Thanks a lot always for your help!

Both plugins are installed and activated fine
Are you saying to issue is with the Gravity Forms plugin, not the addon?

If so, can you test this please?

TassieNZ :)

Are you saying to issue is with the Gravity Forms plugin, not the addon?

If so, can you test this please?

TassieNZ :)
Ok let me try :) ... Thanks!

The issue still happening, this is what happen: screenshot.PNG

The API key is correct and my mailchimp account is ok too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock