• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder v2.8.6

No permission to download
No, an addon pack, all in one in one zip /rar file.
There is over 50 standalone addons, but here on babiato and complete?
think i posted 39 40 addon on babiato
and there is no pack, i create 1 resource for each addons ( better for google icnome )

Reactions: purity
Okay, many thanks. I will search all addons separately and download them from here.
Lots of work awaits me:)

Not sure how important this is but this file has a download trojan on it according to VirusTotal

Bkav or jiangmin ( chine or vietnam antivirus ) seems to identify an awful lot of files as having "webshells or trojan" - even when you download them directly from trusted developers websites.

Reactions: CeeOh2
Bkav or jiangmin ( chine or vietnam antivirus ) seems to identify an awful lot of files as having "webshells or trojan" - even when you download them directly from trusted developers websites.

Does that mean we can 'safely' ignore the warning and use it? Or is it too risky?

Version: 2.4.8.5 Updated: April 12, 2019 null
Purchase code: babia.to

Last edited:
Babak updated Gravity Forms - WordPress Forms Plugin with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms v2.4.8.9 Nulled

Download Gravity Forms v2.4.8.9 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled
Thanks to @Physkx
License key: babia.to

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version 2.4.8.9
- API: Fixed a fatal error which occurred when using REST API v2 to get an entry which does not exist.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Gravity Forms - WordPress Forms Plugin with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms v2.4.9 Nulled

Download Gravity Forms v2.4.9 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled
v2.4.9 - thanks to @Physkx

• Added security enhancements. Credit: Jan van der Put and Harm Blankers of REQON Security.
  • Added accessibility enhancements to the date picker in the date field.
  • Added additional information to logging messages for notifications email sending.
  • Added $format parameter to gform_merge_tag_filter filter.
  • Added 'gform_file_upload_status_markup' filter to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Roybell
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock