• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder v2.8.7

No permission to download
Babak updated Gravity Forms - WordPress Froms Plugin with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms v2.3.3.10

Download Gravity Forms v2.3.3.10 - WordPress Froms Plugin Free Nulled
v2.3.3.10

- Added security enhancement.
- Added the gform_pre_handle_confirmation action.
- Fixed non-functional save link when the next or submit button is hidden by conditional logic.
- API: Updated the Web API form submissions endpoint to omit the ID of the created entry from the result if the user being impersonated does not have the capability to view or edit entries.
- API: Fixed an issue...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: tetramorfo
Ok but te message that say ( unlicensed plugin: please purchase a gravity forms license to unlock a access to updates security enhancements online support & documentation . )
Theres how to take it off. ?
I nulled it myself few months ago, if you still want i'll check & post (note: my nulling means it'll never show the ( unlicensed plugin: please purchase a gravity forms license to unlock a access to updates security enhancements online support & documentation . ) by default, furthermore i'd not like to modify core files for obvious purpose.

Gravity Forms v2.3.3.10 Unlicensed popup + Nag appearance fixed by me. .

DOWNLOAD LINK

COMPLETELY CLEAN FILE - DOWNLOADED DIRECTLY FROM AUTHOR'S SITE . . NOT NULLED (AS NOT NEEDED) . . UNLICENSED POPUP + NAG HEADER POPUP BANNER REMOVED . . REQUIRE TO UNINSTALL PREVIOUS ONE (IF HEADER NAG POPUP IS ACTIVE) COMPLETELY BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ONE . .

Gravity Forms v2.3.4

Download Gravity Forms v2.3.4 - WordPress Froms Plugin Free Nulled
Version 2.3.4

- Added security enhancement.
- Added the "gform_pre_handle_confirmation" action.
- Added the "gform_pre_entry_detail" action hook which runs before entry detail page is displayed. Credit: Scott Kingsley Clark from Pods Framework.
- Added the "gform_post_update_entry_property" action hook which runs after an entry property is updated. Credit: Scott Kingsley Clark from Pods Framework.

Gravity Forms v2.3.5

Download Gravity Forms v2.3.5 - WordPress Froms Plugin Free Nulled
Version 2.3.5

- Added the "gform_entry_pre_handle_confirmation" filter to allow the entry to be modified before the confirmation is processed.
- Added the "gform_disable_custom_field_names_query" filter providing a way to prevent the postmeta table query from running to improve form editor performance on some sites.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the previous button working on the last page of a ten page...

Gravity Forms v2.3.6.4

Download Gravity Forms v2.3.6.4 - WordPress Froms Plugin Free Nulled
Version 2.3.6.4

- Fixed an issue with conditional logic and pre-populating List fields on multi-page forms.
- Fixed notices when uninstalling from the settings page.
- Fixed a performance issue while getting entries from the database.
- Fixed a JS error related to the character counter script which could occur if the maximum characters setting included invalid characters such as spaces.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock