• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Help] Facebook Has Marked My Website As Spam.

Supremo DM

Trusted Uploader
Apr 15, 2019
Accra,Ghana
techflaver.com
I don't know if It's Right to post this Here, pardon me if is not allowed.
But then this is the problem I'm facing.
Recently, anytime I try to post my website ( Www.ghanaflaver.com) links on Facebook,It tells me "Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive."
Please can anyone here help me get my Website URL unblocked from spam blacklist??
Thank you in advance.
Best Regards.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190425-232925.png
    Screenshot_20190425-232925.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 67
Other people who see the contents of your facebook post have been reporting to Facebook.
Make appeal to facebook if fail or reject by facebook you must change domain to share on Facebook again.

a similar thing happened to me
I have shared my website content to 4 of my different facebook accounts(before Facebook had banned my website) and I went to all those accounts and marked those articles, not a spam and my website was unlocked the next day(i don't remember the exact process whether the FB ask the shared article whether it's a spam, I don't remember exactly)

if your website is still blocked
create the free account on Blogspot and create the pages that you have in the blocked domain and make a redirect from the blogspot to your blocked domain and post the blogspot page to FB and it will go to your article, FB cannot block the redirect

Okay....I will try that... thanks
try to post your article on your other FB accounts and it will ask whether it is a span and mark it is not spam and it will unblock your website, try this and tell whether it works, it may help others in this forum.

Reactions: Supremo DM
try to post your article on your other FB accounts and it will ask whether it is a span and mark it is not spam and it will unblock your website, try this and tell whether it works, it may help others in this forum.

BY SIMPLY MARKING IT "NOT SPAM" WILL NOT WHITELIST THE DOMAIN FROM FACEBOOK VIOLATION BAN LIST . . . The owner needs to contact Facebook support for this cause to "Make a second review on site" .

I had also faced the same issue , asked Facebook for a review & site was unblocked.

No wonder your site is blocked! When I accessed it my Malwarebytes lighted up and blocked 4 different URL's coming from your site. You better clean your site up before complaining about FB blocking it!

-Website Data-
Category: Malvertising
Domain: gz06x5tqlj.com

-Website Data-
Category: Hijack
Domain: lucklayed.info

-Website Data-
Domain: croissed.info

-Website Data-
Category: Exploit
Domain: sax.peakonspot.com

No wonder your site is blocked! When I accessed it my Malwarebytes lighted up and blocked 4 different URL's coming from your site. You better clean your site up before complaining about FB blocking it!

-Website Data-

-Website Data-

-Website Data-

-Website Data-
why does this happen

Pl

-Website Data-

-Website Data-

-Website Data-

-Website Data-
[/QUOTE
why does this happen
How can I clean it up please

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hulkdotcomcom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock