• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

HELP Needed WOOCOMMERCE CHECKOUT

Hey. This may be a PHP version problem, try switching versions if you have CPanel access or similar.

Reactions: syednaqvi
Hi,

I am facing a strange issue with my store.

Currently getting 403 /?wc-ajax=update_order_review,

This is a simple store hosted on Namecheap.

If anyone can help me to resolve the issue will be appreciated.

the shipping and payment method just won't load so customers can not check out,

1695992137160.png
Regards
I have also a hosting account in Namecheap and three of my websites are eCommerce using Woocommerce but none of them is facing any such problem. My PHP version is 8.1 (8.1.12 in exact). Just now I have tested your site and tried to add an item and the add-to-cart button is in infinite loop. Now to know exact what is exactly happening, change
Code:
define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );
to
Code:
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
and then refresh the website and then repeat the process of adding item to cart. Then see what error it throws and then post it here. Then it will be easier to help you.

Note: The 'add-to-cart' button is in infinite loop. It is still circling after 5 mins. When I clicked on the Product, went to 'Product Page', added to Cart and proceed to checkout, after filling up the details, the 'Place Order' section is in infinite loop as you stated. Can you please tell what theme are you using, so that I can test it in my localhost or in the server to see whether I can generate the same error? It will be easier to investigate. My localhost has same APACHE, PHP, MARIADB (Namecheap uses MARIADB instead of native MYSQL) and PHPMYADMIN versions and configurations as they are in my server.

Last edited:
@syednaqvi I see. You have used the free Woocommerce theme 'Storefront'. I will see if the same error I can generate. Whatever the result, I will update here. Give me two days time.

Reactions: syednaqvi
I can see that server answer is like below ;

1696061114455.png

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()

can you try also Clear DNS Cache ?

and please de-activate plugins to see there is any effects

Reactions: DarKMaSk
I can see that server answer is like below ;

1696061114455.png

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()

can you try also Clear DNS Cache ?

and please de-activate plugins to see there is any effects
Yeah! I saw that too. But I don't think the plugins are the issue as @syednaqvi has only 4 plugins installed which are Woocommerce, WT Import Export for Woo, Jetpack by WordPress.com and Lightspeed. Lightspeed is installed automatically to every WordPress website hosted with Namecheap, so it will not make any problem. Woocommerce should not create any problem and I think Jetpack will not as well. Now, the only plugin left is WT Import Export for Woo by Webtoffee. I have downloaded an old nulled version ( v3.8.3) from here, Babiato and installed it, in my localhost installation where I was testing for this problem, didn't give any problem. And the theme he used is the free theme from Woocommerce, 'Storefront'. So that should not create that problem either.
Now, Error 400 which is 'Bad Request' error and Error 403 which is basically the 'Acess Denied' error. So I think, @syednaqvi has some problem with uploaded files. @syednaqvi I think you should check your files which you have uploaded. You can do one thing, in your PC, remove properties and personal information from every file and then upload again. But before that, delete all the uploaded products. See what happens and let us know. Another thing you can also do, delete all the products, uninstall the WT Import Export plugin which you are using, then download this : https://babia.to/resources/product-import-export-plugin-for-woocommerce-webtoffee.10878/ ... it is still working with the latest WordPress and Woocommerce, then upload a few products and then see what happens. Let us know the result.

Yeah! I saw that too. But I don't think the plugins are the issue as @syednaqvi has only 4 plugins installed which are Woocommerce, WT Import Export for Woo, Jetpack by WordPress.com and Lightspeed. Lightspeed is installed automatically to every WordPress website hosted with Namecheap, so it will not make any problem. Woocommerce should not create any problem and I think Jetpack will not as well. Now, the only plugin left is WT Import Export for Woo by Webtoffee. I have downloaded an old nulled version ( v3.8.3) from here, Babiato and installed it, in my localhost installation where I was testing for this problem, didn't give any problem. And the theme he used is the free theme from Woocommerce, 'Storefront'. So that should not create that problem either.
Now, Error 400 which is 'Bad Request' error and Error 403 which is basically the 'Acess Denied' error. So I think, @syednaqvi has some problem with uploaded files. @syednaqvi I think you should check your files which you have uploaded. You can do one thing, in your PC, remove properties and personal information from every file and then upload again. But before that, delete all the uploaded products. See what happens and let us know. Another thing you can also do, delete all the products, uninstall the WT Import Export plugin which you are using, then download this : https://babia.to/resources/product-import-export-plugin-for-woocommerce-webtoffee.10878/ ... it is still working with the latest WordPress and Woocommerce, then upload a few products and then see what happens. Let us know the result.

I have checked for file permissions as well, I have taken a backup and configured it locally and it is working fine but on the server, it is giving an infinite loop on the checkout page.

can you change php version on the server ?
Yes. PHP version can be changed from the cPanel. @syednaqvi Change it to 8.1 and 1st use your version of WT Import Export plugin, if it fails, first deactivate it, then uninstall it and then use the nulled one here. Let us know the results.

Hi,

The issue has been resolved, but we still can not say about the problem, we have reloaded the OS on VPS and restored backup and everything started working.

Thank for you all, you have spared your precious time and tried to help.

Be Healthy and Wealthy.

Regards

Reactions: DarKMaSk
I know issue has been fixed but in case it happens again
This piece of code will most probably solve the issue
PHP:
add_filter( 'woocommerce_defer_transactional_emails', '__return_true' );

It happens to me all the time and it is due to SMTP setup on servers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock