• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to Build a Sports Streaming Website Build?

KHADIMUL

Jan 2, 2021
Hello, Everyone.
I Have A Question. Does Anyone Tell Me How This Type Of Sports Streaming Website Build?

1. daddyhd.com
2. crichd.vip

These kinds of sites are pretty simple to build, the chat is all done via an off-site widget that is implemented via iframe from chatango (a chat service) and the streams are all hosted on individualized pages that they rotate out using numerical links like one of the stream pages will be 21.php, 22.php and so on.

In each of the pages they will have a placeholder for stuff like the different variables (streamtitle, streamdescription - so the title of the stream for example "Team A vs Team B" for the title, "Team B is playing at the stadium of team A on [date/time]" for the description).

If you notice on that daddyhd site you linked all of the streams linked on the front page are going to urls that end in numbers like 51.php 52.php 53.php and so on. I would bet that they are updated from a database that runs on an automated cronjob that pushes out the information for the game titles, times, etc.

Most importantly is having the actual stream data/urls for the video streams themselves which are the hardest to come by and keep protected, usually these sites are run by a small group of people who have connections with those in the IPTV world and can keep their stream urls secured

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock