• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to find professional images

SharkTanker

Tech Guru
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Oct 30, 2018
Hello Everyone,

In this thread, I'll be talking about how you can find any stock images, professional images and default images without any watermarks.

• You can use any of these sites to locate the desired image. iStock Photos or Shutter Stock
  • Once you find the desired image, save it to your desktop. > Right-click > save image as > select desktop > save
  • Navigate to Google Images, click on the "Camera" icon, which in turn is the "Search by image" action
  • A new dialog box will open up, click on "Upload an image" then select your saved image
  • You will then be presented with a list of sites that have the same or similar image in stock.
    • Note - this method does not work on every image, certain images are too general and therefore the search engine cannot locate them. The easy way is to upload unique images, these will be easy to identify and located.
  • Now you have to do some decision making about the different versions of the same image that you will see, the size difference and quality
  • once you find the desired image:
    • Select the image to access the website, this will then present you with the full-sized version of the image and the highest quality possible
    • Now that you see the image in full size, right-click the image > select "Open image in new tab"
    • You will then get a new tab with the image only. Now you can simply right-click > "Save image as" > choose a destination for the new image and your done.

I hope this thread is useful to some of you.

Hello Everyone,

In this thread, I'll be talking about how you can find any stock images, professional images and default images without any watermarks.

• You can use any of these sites to locate the desired image. iStock Photos or Shutter Stock
  • Once you find the desired image, save it to your desktop. > Right-click > save image as > select desktop > save
  • Navigate to Google Images, click on the "Camera" icon, which in turn is the "Search by image" action
  • A new dialog box will open up, click on "Upload an image" then select your saved image
  • You will then be presented with a list of sites that have the same or similar image in stock.
    • Note - this method does not work on every image, certain images are too general and therefore the search engine cannot locate them. The easy way is to upload unique images, these will be easy to identify and located.
  • Now you have to do some decision making about the different versions of the same image that you will see, the size difference and quality
    • Select the image to access the website, this will then present you with the full-sized version of the image and the highest quality possible
    • Now that you see the image in full size, right-click the image > select "Open image in new tab"
    • You will then get a new tab with the image only. Now you can simply right-click > "Save image as" > choose a destination for the new image and your done.
great article but for premium images we can use envato elements
and ask download free here :D
https://babia.to/threads/request-envato-elements-here.4830/

Reactions: Babak
Hello Everyone,

10/10 but as @AlexRazor says above :)

Reactions: Babak
normally, i use tineye reverse image searching.
i think it do the same thing without all those steps.

Hello sweetedschoy01,

You're preferred website is already making you do that lol...
  • You're already needing to have a copy of the image to upload
  • The only difference is that you're using this site instead of Google, other than that, you're simply still following the same, if not, similar steps for the entire process.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phrozen and Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock