• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to I migrate from drive to another drive

yeah, it's pretty neat
i have used this service
also the transfers are smooth
just a cache can't add multiple account of same service

Reactions: codeman2015
I have 3.7 TB to transfer. This will not work... Do you know any other service which allows the transfer of TERA BYTE DATA?

Your best option is ftp for that or split in chunks
Its not a single file... There is lots n lots of file... I guess almost 3.7 TB data

Its in one my Unlimted Google Drive accoutn i bought from a market. I want to create a backup of that to OneDrive just in case, if that account gets deleted... transferring about 4 TB data is a herculine task.. Serious no idea which serious could do that...

Its not a single file... There is lots n lots of file... I guess almost 3.7 TB data

Its in one my Unlimted Google Drive accoutn i bought from a market. I want to create a backup of that to OneDrive just in case, if that account gets deleted... transferring about 4 TB data is a herculine task.. Serious no idea which serious could do that...

I want the same solution!!!! please help

I too want to transfer 4TB of my drive data to another drive. please help me with a working solutions. Thanks

Use AirExplorer Pro. You can add multiple cloud accounts and can transfer data from 1 drive to another. @codeman2015
1593349200190.png

Attachments

• 1593349190678.png
    1593349190678.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 2
Use AirExplorer Pro. You can add multiple cloud accounts and can transfer data from 1 drive to another. @codeman2015
1593349200190.png

thanks for the share bro, will it use our internet bandwidth to transfer those data or will it transfer directly from server to server ?

EDIT: it says virus, can it safe to use or bcz of crack version

thanks for the share bro, will it use our internet bandwidth to transfer those data or will it transfer directly from server to server ?
Most probably our internet bandwidth.
Edit :
EDIT: it says virus, can it safe to use or bcz of crack version
Well i am currently using the version i provided you, most probably false positive.
1593358820811.png
1593358924303.png

Last edited:

For OneDrive you can use mover.io. It's free since MS acquired it last year... but they offer transfer to MS only now..

mover.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock