• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is really WP Rocket the best for Caching your site?

C
I use WP-rocket, perfmatters, autoptimize, page speed optimizer, seem too much but I get what I want. But I'll moving to litespeed since I move my hosting to a litespeed web server, which include the enterprise feature. I hope it would still fast with better server response times on gtmetrix.
Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 11.31.11 AM AM.png
Can you share your configuration?
I have tried 2 cases:
1 - WP Rocket + Perfmatters + Autoptimize
2 - Flying Press + Peftmatters
====================
The speed is the same in fact, because we have preload
But the score of the first case (with WP Rocket) is higher than the second (with Flying Press). The first one also has smaller total size, less unused CSS than the second one.

WP Rocket is the winner in my testing.

C

Can you share your configuration?
I have tried 2 cases:
1 - WP Rocket + Perfmatters + Autoptimize
2 - Flying Press + Peftmatters
====================
The speed is the same in fact, because we have preload
But the score of the first case (with WP Rocket) is higher than the second (with Flying Press). The first one also has smaller total size, less unused CSS than the second one.

WP Rocket is the winner in my testing.
Hi There, I'm very sorry, it was my plugins config long time ago. As the litespeed plugins getting better now I'm stick with it. Only use LSWP + perfmatters which have the best output as per mentioned by Online Media Masters as well.
Previously I used WP-rocket, my web quite fast but can't much hold on pagespeed insight or gtmetrix, never get 80 score.

WP Rocket is considered one of the top caching plugins for WordPress sites due to its user-friendly interface, extensive features, and performance optimization. However, the "best" caching solution may vary based on individual needs and preferences. It's crucial to research, test, and compare different options before deciding which caching plugin suits your website best.

Litespeed ( as long as your sever supports) took me a A Grade on GMetrix and google page speed,
I found WP Rocket broke my theme.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock