• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme v11.5.0

No permission to download
Hello, friends,

Can someone update the plugin: JNews - Essential to version 11.0.8?

Thank you very much!

Hello, friends,

Can someone update the plugin: JNews - Essential to version 11.0.8?

Thank you very much!
It;s not just JNews - Essential, all these need to be updated :

- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Essential v11.0.8
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Podcast v11.0.4
- [PLUGIN] Update JegAI Assistant v1.2.2
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Pay Writer v11.0.2
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Frontend Submit v11.0.1
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Paywall v11.0.4
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Weather v11.0.2

either the latest plugins zip file, has not been updated by the developer, or is it a deliberate attempt. Only the Genuine buyers have an answer :D

Genuine buyers have same probleme ! wait to developer fix this issue and after perhaps it was magic

Reactions: snjhawar
Babak updated JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme with a new update entry:

JNews Theme v11.5.0

Download JNews v11.5.0 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
v11.5.0 : 18 March 2024

- [NEW FEATURE] Add new JNews theme options in the JNews Dashboard
- [IMPROVEMENT] Update the JNews Dashboard
- [IMPROVEMENT] Compatible JNews - Frontend Translation and JNews - Migration Plugins with new JNews Dashboard.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Allowing non-admin users to delete their own attachments
- [IMPROVEMENT] Separating the translate options for strings "Login successful." and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: amit338
Hi everyone, I am new, I haven't used a null theme before, this is my first attempt. I have searched the forum to see a guide on how to install nulled themes and I have not found. Please can somebody point me to a guide. I am posting this here because I want to install JNEWS theme. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock