• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme v11.5.0

No permission to download
replace this file

i already try this brother............................... :)

i see that persons chat with you and after that i downloaded that file

and replace with that file

by the way i am on local host and doing by closing XAMP control panel

i don't know what is the actual problem help me

i already try this brother............................... :)

i see that persons chat with you and after that i downloaded that file

and replace with that file

by the way i am on local host and doing by closing XAMP control panel

i don't know what is the actual problem help me
im on localhost too :D and work awesome try download latest version again and innstall it on fresh wp
i test it and work good

Reactions: Piyu03
im on localhost too :D and work awesome try download latest version again and innstall it on fresh wp
i test it and work good

do i need to change that file before installing

@Babak brother

Last edited:
I install the whole setup again by removing the wordpress installation folder

as well as the database related to this folder

and i change the code before installing the theme
now it show me this

and when i am clicking on that ACTIVATE NOW button

i am redirected to this page
Welcome to JNews Version 4.0.1
Congratulations! JNews is activated and ready to use. Get ready to create awesome news, magazine, or blog site using this theme. Read below for additional information. We hope you enjoy it!

Welcome to JNews Version 4.0.1
Congratulations! JNews is activated and ready to use. Get ready to create awesome news, magazine, or blog site using this theme. Read below for additional information. We hope you enjoy it!
what is this.....................:rolleyes:

i install whole thing again

now it is showing me this

when i clicking on ACTIVATE NOW button

i am redirected to this page

• Love
okay thank you brother
i test it on latest version
you can active with any key

Welcome to JNews Version 4.0.3

• Love
i test it on latest version
you can active with any key

Welcome to JNews Version 4.0.3

That's cool

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Hi. I tried to install the JNews theme tonite (using DeskTopServer locally) after 2 tries, I downloaded the theme again for the 2nd try, It still would not install.

Error Message:
Installing Theme from uploaded file: 20566392-jnews v4.0.6.rar
Unpacking the package…
The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Hi. I tried to install the JNews theme tonite (using DeskTopServer locally) after 2 tries, I downloaded the theme again for the 2nd try, It still would not install.

Error Message:
Installing Theme from uploaded file: 20566392-jnews v4.0.6.rar
Unpacking the package…
The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature
first you can install rar for on wordpress :D
second is just install zip file
if you install older version on your wordpress
so replace this version via ftp

Reactions: NullMaster
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock