• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

joniour frontend what should I do to improve my skills?

winn88

May 5, 2022
I am in the begin learned (html-css-js) any advice on what's should I learn next to get improvement?

practice and watch youtube tutorials on tricks and in which situations what styling elements should be used. Read css blogs

Reactions: winn88
Great to hear that you are starting to learn HTML, CSS, and JavaScript! These are important building blocks for creating dynamic and interactive websites.

To continue improving your skills, here are a few suggestions for what you could learn next:

1. JavaScript Frameworks/Libraries: Frameworks such as React, Angular, and Vue.js are widely used to build complex and dynamic web applications. They can help you create reusable components, manage state, and optimize performance.
  2. Responsive Design: With the increasing popularity of mobile devices, it's important to learn how to design websites that can adapt to different screen sizes. You can learn about responsive design techniques and best practices for creating mobile-friendly websites.
  3. Server-Side Programming: You can learn about server-side programming languages such as PHP, Ruby on Rails, or Node.js to create more advanced websites that can interact with databases, handle user authentication, and more.
  4. Version Control: Learning a version control system like Git can help you manage your code, collaborate with others, and keep track of changes.
  5. UX/UI Design: Understanding the principles of user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design can help you create websites that are easy to use and visually appealing.
Remember that learning is a continuous process, so don't be afraid to experiment with new technologies and tools. Good luck with your learning journey!

Reactions: winn88
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock