• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JupiterX - Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce

JupiterX - Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce v4.1.0 Untouched

No permission to download
for null version can we use the jupiter template ? I can not install the template see attached. Please advise. Thanks.

Note : I use with xampp for simulate the server. Thanks.

Attachments

• template.png
    template.png
    439.5 KB · Views: 109
Babak updated Jupiter - Multi-Purpose Responsive Theme with a new update entry:

Jupiter v6.1.6 + JupiterX v1.3.0

Download Jupiter - Multi-Purpose Responsive Theme Jupiter v6.1.6 + JupiterX v1.2.0 Nulled
v1.3.0 April 15, 2019

• New Feature : Jupiter X Pro plugin is added. you must activate this plugin to take advantage of premium features
  • New Feature : Image settings are added for Product List.
  • New Feature : Avatar settings are added for Blog Single.
  • New Feature : Checkbox, Radio button, Date, Time fields are added for Form element.
  • New Feature ...

Read the rest of this update entry...

spoke too soon lols!!

Loads nicely, all looks good = no demo's get imported. I've tried 3 times, nothing imports.
Caches off, backups off, basically plain jane WP install = no import of demo sites~
I deleted plugins that loaded with theme, replaced with those in package adn same result.
All looks good, all looks like its importing, but no pages/items etc. are imported.

I've tried 3 different demo's from this, and nothing comes through.

Next Theme!!!~~

@Babak Hi babak. Thank for being an amazing coder and making this content available for us designers.. I am trying to follow this method for activating Jupiter X v1.3.0 but with no sucess. It allows me to view the various options in the control panel but doesnt give me the sucessfully activated message and thus does not allow me to use feaure in the customizer, like the checkout and cart page options.. The theme continues to appear not activated.. Is the any solution for this, as in the previous version this did not happen.. Best regards, and thank you again..

@Babak Ok, i managed to get it to work. I did not read the part that you have to activate with any number on the api field.. Thanks.. If you ever need help with translation for portuguese stuff, hit me up.. Would be glad to help if i can and know how to.. Best regards. Lucas

• Love
Reactions: Babak
@enzoputao

hey i test it in local and install demo for test, everything work good :D

go here: wp-content/themes/jupiter/framework/admin/control-panel/logic/functions.php

find this code:

PHP:
if ( false === $mk_testdrive || true === $mk_dis_td_session ) {
            $result = $this->verify_artbees_apikey( $api_key );
        }
and replace with this code:
PHP:
if ( false === $mk_testdrive || true === $mk_dis_td_session ) {
            $result['is_verified'] = true;
        }
Enjoy

This code it's OK

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    48 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: Babak
Reactions: Physkx
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock