• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

KALLYAS - Creative eCommerce Multi-Purpose WP Theme

KALLYAS - Creative eCommerce Multi-Purpose WP Theme v4.19.2

No permission to download
is there any new way to setup demos page. I need this badly if anyone helps me this.

Babak updated KALLYAS - Creative eCommerce Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

KALLYAS v4.16.9

Download KALLYAS v4.16.9 - Creative eCommerce Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Free Nulled
UPDATE v4.16.9 / 16 JANUARY 2019

Added Linkeding share buttons to blog posts
Added pagination for single posts
Added paragraph option for the title element
Added option to add a placeholder text for the select input for contact form element
Improved compatibility with Yoast SEO plugin
Improved compatibility with some shared hostings
Improved GDPR compatibility
Fixed various responsive issues
Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: bahosh and ibrahim
Babak updated KALLYAS - Creative eCommerce Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

KALLYAS v4.17.0

Download KALLYAS v4.17.0 - Creative eCommerce Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Free Nulled
UPDATE v4.17.0 / 04 FEBRUARY 2019

Fixed WooCommerce show first gallery image on hover option not working in certain conditions
Added ability to use a YouTube video playlist for video related elements
Added option to choose if you want to preserve the tabs state upon page refresh
Fixed Menu Style 13 display bug in responsive devices
Updated Weather box element to use Open Weather Map instead of...

Reactions: bahosh

KALLYAS v4.17.1

Download KALLYAS v4.17.1 - Creative eCommerce Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Free Nulled
UPDATE v4.17.1 / 27 MARCH 2019
Improved Breadcrumbs markup for SEO
Improved display of Circular content style 1
Improved portfolio archive items display on search page
Improved generated css
Improved compatibility with Gutenberg
Fixed Facebook share buttons not appearing in certain conditions

KALLYAS v4.17.2

Download KALLYAS v4.17.2 - Creative eCommerce Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Free Nulled
UPDATE 4.17.2 / 22 MAY 2019

Added widget area to Kallyas side navigation
Removed several errors that appears in the server error log
Fixed WooCommerce reviews widget shows the same product image in certain conditions
Under the hood optimizations

KALLYAS v4.17.3

Download KALLYAS v4.17.3 - Creative eCommerce Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Free Nulled
UPDATE 4.17.3 / 15 JULY 2019

Added Loop slider option for Ios Slider 2
Fixed Revolution slider 6 compatibility
Fixed braces showing after breadcrumbs in certain conditions
Fixed Member Box hover animation compatibility with Ios devices
Fixed SmootScroll plugin not working in certain conditions
Fixed Inline editor not working in certain conditions

KALLYAS v4.17.4

Download KALLYAS v4.17.4 - Creative eCommerce Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Free Nulled
OCTOBER 1, 2019 - v4.17.4

Added missing admin strings to WPML translation management
Fixed product description not showing properly in Edge browser
Fixed breadcrumbs markup for Google
Fixed tiltbox element not displaying properly in Edge browser
https://my.hogash.com/changelog_category/kallyas-wordpress-theme/#v4-17-3

thanks for the v4.17.5, but the demo package have always not updated, 56 demo packages , but the offical site has 69, what I always want is the "auto service" demo. could you please get this domo? thanks on advance.

thanks for the v4.17.5, but the demo package have always not updated, 56 demo packages , but the offical site has 69, what I always want is the "auto service" demo. could you please get this domo? thanks on advance.
for grabing demos i need real license :D

KALLYAS v4.17.5 FIX Nulled

Download KALLYAS v4.17.5 - Creative eCommerce Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Free Nulled
* Please know that images, videos and other media, are not included.
* The import process might take even 10-15 minutes depending on your web-hosting.

Some Plugins and main demo maybe cant be imported
others demos work good

Proof:
[ATTACH type="full"...

Importing the demos method still works with the old version 4.15.4 still or is it impossible?

This nulled version includes the auto service demo.

@Babak this version has most (if not all) of the newest demos. Please keep a copy of them for your future updates. :)

KALLYAS - Creative eCommerce Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v4.17.5 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

• Love
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock