• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Looking for some SEO help/advice

Bogusheart

Banned member
Banned User
Jul 10, 2018
UK | TH
Looking for a member who has proven track record with SEO, with help with Yoast SEO and getting back links etc as I don't have any understanding at all. I'm willing to give an agreed amount of free web hosting, may it be master reseller or my high resource cPanel server.

I'm not looking for immediate help right this moment, I'm more than happy to give my hosting straight away to anyone who is capable of helping me when I'm ready to launch my website.

Hi,

I can help you if you like, I have a company based in Venezuela and we are dedicated to software development, web development, mobile, seo, etc

email: [email protected]
whatsapp: +584148365346

Looking for a member who has proven track record with SEO, with help with Yoast SEO and getting back links etc as I don't have any understanding at all. I'm willing to give an agreed amount of free web hosting, may it be master reseller or my high resource cPanel server.

I'm not looking for immediate help right this moment, I'm more than happy to give my hosting straight away to anyone who is capable of helping me when I'm ready to launch my website.

I can get you backlinks but what do you require with yoast as it is a straight forward plugin you just set the values and edit meta.

Reactions: Bogusheart
I'm curious about the topic of your website? assuming it's in the webhosting business, it's a very competitive market if not a saturated one. i will be suprrised if backlinks will have that much effect but speaking of Yoast as haksxsx mentioned it's pretty easy pluging to configure.
I will focus more on content, maybe a blog related to your business and post quality articles/tips/content. Good luck

The website is based around IT services, managed IT etc. VoIP Office 365 all of them general IT services.

Hi all,

Not wanting to hijack the thread, but I am also interested. I do both web design and hosting. I need someone who can set up Yoast correctly and fully not only on my sites, but also for clients. (I don't offer my hosting here as @Bogusheart does a good job!)

Happy to pay for this providing price is reasonable.

Thanks,

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bogusheart
Hi all,

Not wanting to hijack the thread, but I am also interested. I do both web design and hosting. I need someone who can set up Yoast correctly and fully not only on my sites, but also for clients. (I don't offer my hosting here as @Bogusheart does a good job!)

Happy to pay for this providing price is reasonable.

Thanks,

TassieNZ :)
Hit Me Up and i might do and it will be fairly charged, depending on the number of pages

@haksxsx Thank you, I really appreciate it. The first two sites have around 9 pages. Others somewhat bigger but probably not all pages need doing.

I'll send you a message with details in the next couple of days and see what sort of pricing you can do.

TassieNZ

Reactions: haksxsx
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock