• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Looking for super convenient proteusthemes Readable

Please consider posting proteusthemes Readable theme. It is like Medium
https://www.proteusthemes.com/wordpress-themes/readable/
Ahh!! Proteusthemes, brought back a lot of memories back in the days!

So, I used them for a couple of years, I will give you my recommendation.... You can do better.

They are good but, their websites lack professional functionality and layout, you should probably head over to Avada theme, their excellent and I use it for commercial purposes.

Good luck

Reactions: Dextro
Thank you for suggestion, but how can you acheve the same speed and readability as they have in avada/?

Thank you for suggestion, but how can you acheve the same speed and readability as they have in avada/?
What do you mean? while using Proteus? or... I didn't really understand your question..

Reactions: Dextro
I like proteus theme, because it looks like medium and has a very good readability(easy to read blog in it).
You think it is possible to achieve the same in avada? Avada is huge and overwhelming i think..

I like proteus theme, because it looks like medium and has a very good readability(easy to read blog in it).
You think it is possible to achieve the same in avada? Avada is huge and overwhelming i think..
Okay, now I understand you. Well, I don't think that Avada is overwhelming, i think it has many settings to make your life easy... proteus does NOT have this much settings and flexibility with the designs plus, you can clearly see different quality themes and layout when you compare the two side by side. The blog side of things is nothing, you can find nearly anything and everything online to suit your needs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock