• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MagicAI - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS

MagicAI - OpenAI Content, Text, Image, Chat, Code Generator as SaaS v5.4 Untouched

No permission to download
Can anyone tell me where to edit the css files to change the fonts of web pages and dashboards? I don't know which file in which folder it is... I made changes in many places. But I still can't do it... Thank you.
By chance did you clear all cache, browser, platform & Cloudflare, you may not see any changes until you do....

Reactions: tharit
Hello,
I have installed the version and I get the following image error. Can someone tell me how to help me?

thanks

Attachments

• screencapture-mimadre-xyz-public-2024-05-03-13_13_04.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 12
Reactions: grimvik90

Release Notes​

5.8.0 – MAY 3, 2024​

NEW: Gemini API
NEW: Azure TTS integration
NEW: Pages able to be listed on footer
NEW: Google 2FA
IMPROVEMENT: Enhanced Cloudeflare R2 integration
FIX: Resolved TTS generation issue for certain languages with OpenAI

5.7.1 – MAY 1, 2024​

NEW: Integrated new stable Diffusion 3 and 3 Turbo models.
NEW: Added sitemap generator accessible at https://yourdomain/sitemap.xml.
IMPROVEMENT: Improve AI Video
IMPROVEMENT: Enhanced AI rewriter responses based on input language.
FIX: Resolved API key error when user keys option is activated.
FIX: Addressed style issues when applying themes.
FIX: Fixed AI writer stream issues.

5.7.0 – APR 24, 2024​

NEW: AI Social Media (Paid Extension)
NEW: Classic Theme (Paid Theme)
NEW: Cryptomus Integration (Paid Extension)
NEW: GPT-4 Turbo Model
NEW: Share the documents to social media
NEW: Training xlsx and csv
IMPROVEMENT: ai writer response
IMPROVEMENT: webchat response
IMPROVEMENT: ai file response
IMPROVEMENT: code highlight in ai code and ai chat
IMPROVEMENT: Webchat and AI file response
IMPROVEMENT: Backend stream for all AI tools
IMPROVEMENT: Built-in templates editable
IMPROVEMENT: Edit documents after generate directly
IMPROVEMENT: Style enhanced
FIX: Revenue total sales
FIX: Voice record button

5.6.0 – APR 8, 2024​

NEW: Claude API Integration
NEW: Theme and Extension Auto Update System
TWEAK: WebChat Improvements
TWEAK: AI Editor
TWEAK: Chat UI
TWEAK: Sleek Theme Improvements
TWEAK: Creative Theme Improvement
FIX: AI Youtube
FIX: AI Chat - Language
FIX: AI Chatbot Training
FIX: Paddle Payment
FIX: Installation Style

5.5 – APR 2, 2024​

NEW: Theme System to change the user interface with one-click
NEW: Sleek Dashboard Theme, a refined and modern look for your dashboard
NEW: Creative Frontend Theme, an innovative and artistic theme
NEW: Thumbnail System to improve the loading performance of AI Image
NEW: GPT-3.5 Turbo-0125 model
NEW: GPT-4-0125-Preview model
IMPROVEMENT: Enhanced functionality and user interface within the marketplace system
IMPROVEMENT: Stable Diffusion option to toggle visibility, giving you control over your display preferences
IMPROVEMENT: Flexibility to hide or show the prompt library based on your needs
IMPROVEMENT: Web Enhancements - added meta descriptions, titles, and keywords to sign-in/sign-up pages, improving SEO
IMPROVEMENT: Auto-Update Refinement for enhanced auto-update feature
IMPROVEMENT: Localization and Accessibility improvement for increased range of translatable content and alerts, making our platform more accessible globally
IMPROVEMENT: Various enhancements implemented to provide a smoother and more intuitive user experience
IMPROVEMENT: Major updates have been made to improve speed and performance across the platform
IMPROVEMENT: Icon Caching for enhanced performance with more efficient icon caching
IMPROVEMENT: Enhanced the licensing and installation processes for better efficiency and user-friendliness
IMPROVEMENT: Broadened language support in OpenAI features, making them more inclusive
FIX: Visibility issues with AI chat categories and encoding issues affecting chatbot training
FIX: Razorpay update errors and issues with uploading proof in bank transfer transactions
FIX: Corrected typographical errors and resolved buffering issues in backend streaming
FIX: Resolved a 500 error encountered during user deletion
FIX: Addressed issues with the advanced editor and fixed L5-generate command errors for REST API integration
FIX: Corrected access issues with premium templates in the search functionality and fixed the remember me option for logins
FIX: Resolved inconsistencies with brand voice and issues with AI YouTube not opening in the mobile menu
FIX: Fixed problems related to changing the chatbot's title
FIX: Addressed and resolved issues in favoriting documents and using OpenAI templates

5.4.1 – MAR 20, 2024​

FIX: Documents not deleting
FIX: Handle 'server error' when try logging in with non registered account
FIX: Coupon apply problem fixed
FIX: Email templates title and subject
FIX: Stripe pay button
FIX: Issue saving chat template without category
FIX: Chatbot showing in frontend even if active only in dashboard
FIX: Install extension

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock