• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Modesy - Marketplace & Classified Ads Script

Angels_smile

Nov 3, 2022
Hello i need to instal a new payment gateway on my modesy script.

Can someone share the documentation part that explain how to do this please?
it is on the codingest official website thanks...

Modesy-2.png

here's the pdf

btw @Papi_Locsta rather then leeching go read the rules before requesting something.

Attachments

• Adding a New Payment Gateway-modesy.pdf
    504.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Haha
Reactions: jereve
Hello. I'm facing issues in my Modesy website when I'm on Cloudflare SSL. It works fine when I remove Cloudfare proxy. How can I fix this? I need to have Cloudflare proxy for their SSL.
The issues I face are: Login form doesn't work when I click submit, Subscribe to Newsletter doesn't work when I click Submit, Adding products doesn't work, Location doesn't give any options on the homepage.

This all happens ONLY on Cloudflare proxy. So definitely something is getting blocked by Cloudflare.

Hello. I'm facing issues in my Modesy website when I'm on Cloudflare SSL. It works fine when I remove Cloudfare proxy. How can I fix this? I need to have Cloudflare proxy for their SSL.
The issues I face are: Login form doesn't work when I click submit, Subscribe to Newsletter doesn't work when I click Submit, Adding products doesn't work, Location doesn't give any options on the homepage.

This all happens ONLY on Cloudflare proxy. So definitely something is getting blocked by Cloudflare.
Is dns configure correctly? Also did you clear cache in cloudflare

What configuration you have in SSL section do you have flexible or strict?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock