• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Motors - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listings

Motors - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing v5.6.9

No permission to download
Sorry I didn't mentioned, Its not from babiato Its the latest version v4.4.3 which I got from envato. I just download v4.4.2 from your resource, It works fine.

activated all plugins and demo import but web site show HTTP 500 Error
How can i do for this problem. Please help me.
Thank you.
i think error 500 back to httacces
edit and add this:
Code:
# BEGIN WordPress
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
</IfModule>
# END WordPress

i think error 500 back to httacces
edit and add this:
Code:
# BEGIN WordPress
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . /index.php [L]
</IfModule>
# END WordPress

No, not solved :(

All plugins imported and activated web site normal but web site broken (HTTP ERROR 500 ) after the demo content. What can i do this situation, can you help me, please ? :(

Thank you.

The first problem solved on hosting like this

max_execution_time 600
memory_limit 128M
post_max_size 32M
upload_max_filesize 32M

However, i have a new problem. If i click reservation buton, when web site HTTP 500 ERROR

Reservation module has any problem ? Could you help me ? :(

Thank you for all.

The first problem solved on hosting like this

max_execution_time 600
memory_limit 128M
post_max_size 32M
upload_max_filesize 32M

However, i have a new problem. If i click reservation buton, when web site HTTP 500 ERROR

Reservation module has any problem ? Could you help me ? :(

Thank you for all.
i will test this theme tonight on localhost
so bepatient

Reactions: priapos
Babak updated Motors - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing with a new update entry:

Motors v4.4.4

Download Motors v4.4.4 - Automotive, Car Dealership, Car Rental, Vehicle, Bikes, Classified Listing Nulled
Version 4.4.4 March 22, 2019

• STM Motors Extend plugin updated (v 1.1).
  • FIX: Car Rental - Calendar mobile displaying issue fixed.
  • FIX: Email Templates displaying HTML Content problem fixed.
  • FIX: Problem with displaying Page Titles fixed.
  • FIX: Blog page template issue fixed.
  • FIX: Minor bug fixes.

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock