• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

My Journey + Help Building my Website

iamanoob

May 28, 2020
Hello Fam,
I hope everyone is doing well. I am a divorced woman from a toxic husband. All I have is business management skills(which I have done earlier) and also good contacts in Software Industry. Started a training institute, and my friends who are in Software Industry are training students and helping them to get placed in companies.

Started in 2022 November and so far it is going too good, all I can say is we have more than 80% profit to what we invested(ing). So, planning to start training students in Online too and I am building website in a test environment

I need some help. In mobile mode, this is how buttons are showing in mobile mode (Using Elementor)
1691702715860.png

But I want to display all buttons in this format (side by side) in mobile
1691702781376.png

Can any one guide me how to achieve this(Side by side buttons). Googled it, but failed

Hello Fam,
I hope everyone is doing well. I am a divorced woman from a toxic husband. All I have is business management skills(which I have done earlier) and also good contacts in Software Industry. Started a training institute, and my friends who are in Software Industry are training students and helping them to get placed in companies.

Started in 2022 November and so far it is going too good, all I can say is we have more than 80% profit to what we invested(ing). So, planning to start training students in Online too and I am building website in a test environment

I need some help. In mobile mode, this is how buttons are showing in mobile mode (Using Elementor)
1691702715860.png

But I want to display all buttons in this format (side by side) in mobile
1691702781376.png

Can any one guide me how to achieve this(Side by side buttons). Googled it, but failed
Hi there,so glad that you are doing well in your career and life.

So here's my question, is that button one entity or are they placed separately?
If they are separate and you have not enabled the elementor flex/grids, then you can head over to the advanced tab of the element; in there select the width and place 33,333% for each elements.
+ Don't forget to remove the default padding of the container. It should be 0

You have to use columns and depending on the screens it will be adjusted.

Create a section with 3 horizontal columns
Yea already using the same. An inner section with 3 columns
1691708839465.png

So here's my question, is that button one entity or are they placed separately?
I think the above answered this, innersection with 3 columns
Don't forget to remove the default padding of the container. It should be 0
No padding is added

I somehow managed the button. Set width to inline(auto) and for 2 buttons it is working fine. For 3rd button having alignment issues. This is some what looking good than what I what, but not satisfied yet lol. Will do more trails and will see if it works.
1691711378971.png

Will keep this thread open to share my journey and also for the help that required to build the website

Reactions: Mingao
if that is an elemantor editor i guess you should using horizontal align flex properties ( Section/Column> Layout > Vertical Align ) with space around or space evenly option.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock