WHAT IS COOKIE:
An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing.
WHAT IS NETFLIX PREMIUM COOKIE:
Those who have already used Netflix Premium cookie should know how to use it. Still, for newbie Netflix Premium Cookie is a some text-based information which you'll need to import via
Meanwhile while opening PREMIUM is ACTIVE.
Isn't it wonderful ?
WHY I'M NOT SHARING A/C LOGIN DETAILS:
Simple, you might be a good person. But there's lots of stupids hungry nerds who loves to change login pass, sometime emails, even sometimes delete the account (for other premium accounts). So for privacy and account safety this is the way I've chose to share the PREMIUM stuffs.
WHY ONLY FOR CHROME, NO OTHER BROWSER:
I use only Chrome Browser, and for using this you have two browser option, Chrome and Opera [
HOW TO USE NETFLIX PREMIUM COOKIE WITH
- ANDROID TUTORIAL [AFTER LOTS OF CHECK IT'S CONFIRMED NETFLIX CAN'T RUN ON ANY SMARTPHONE BROWSER EXCEPT OFFICIAL APP WHERE LOGIN DETAILS REQUIRED]
- YOUTUBE TUTORIAL [WILL BE ADDED LATER IF NECESSARY]
- FOLLOW THE MANUAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- Now install the
- Click on the Extension icon, you'll find as following:
- Now click on the 4th Tab which is IMPORT button.
- Now in the IMPORT wizard menu paste the COOKIE data and click SUBMIT COOKIE CHANGES
- Now reload PREMIUM STATUS is ACTIVE
COOKIE UPDATED ON: 26.12.2018