• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Netflix Premium Ultra HD Cookie

Yes, few top vpn's supports netflix (ex: cyberghost, nordvpn etc).
just out of curiosity try it again to get it working on android using 1 day trial cyberghost VPN as u suggest. this time i'm try to edit netflix android app files (need rooted phone to get access), replace cookie app with cookie that u share and it work (weird thing is on upper screen it still show sign in button but it log on to user account that u share) i can browse anything but i cant play it (showing screen that u need to open it on netflix android app/ download app like if u open netflix from browser...even though i used app itself). it seem that maybe on netflix android app it need different type of cookie than cookie that u share here or it need different approach o_Oo_Oo_O

Reactions: Hala
yea...it doesnt work like it was supposed to do, app still behavior like a browser with cookie inserted

Glad what you tried for :)
But browser cookie format & App cookie formats are different, so browser cookie won't run on mobile, , , , , , Though many account's cookies works on mobile browser too - but some protected video streamer's like Netflix, PrimeVideo runs with protected DRM contents with restriction upon mobile browsers , so no way to work on mobile except logging directly to app.

Glad what you tried for :)
But browser cookie format & App cookie formats are different, so browser cookie won't run on mobile, , , , , , Though many account's cookies works on mobile browser too - but some protected video streamer's like Netflix, PrimeVideo runs with protected DRM contents with restriction upon mobile browsers , so no way to work on mobile except logging directly to app.
like i said just out of curiosity want to try it :unsure: ... but there is still i've been wondering, say it we login directly to app after that pulling out file that containing cookie then use it (so far i know u can use with only 2 value inside cookie which is under name "NetflixId" and "SecureNetflixId" ) ... dunno it will work or not 😁

like i said just out of curiosity want to try it :unsure: ... but there is still i've been wondering, say it we login directly to app after that pulling out file that containing cookie then use it (so far i know u can use with only 2 value inside cookie which is under name "NetflixId" and "SecureNetflixId" ) ... dunno it will work or not 😁
May be through that way it'll work, never tried as not having rooted device.

I don't understand it. It says not to log out right at the beginning of the thread, and even when you enter Netflix for the first time, one of the profiles asks not to log out...

Reactions: kduke
Hi followed all instructions. Im in canada and started with standard account. after completing, still says standard account

Hi followed all instructions. Im in canada and started with standard account. after completing, still says standard account

This method won't upgrade the status of your personal account. Instead, the premium cookie allows you to piggyback the author's account, pick a profile, and to use its features. If you use a valid premium cookie, you won't be able to use your own account and history.

That being said, the cookie is down at the moment, so until it is updated, it won't work at all and you won't see any difference. Someone logged out of the mentioned shared account, the cookie has expired for everyone that uses it and will have to be updated again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock